The Bacon Truck Delivers!

I love food trucks! I live out in the country so I see none of that around here. It's only when I take the time to drive downtown that I will see any. Wish they'd swing by here once a day for some fun. We eat out a lot, but that does mean we have to drive into town to do that, so a food truck driving by would be awesome.

Between Roach Coach, and Maggot Wagon I think I am just going to stay away from food trucks all together ! I had clients that got Meals on Wheels and most
of the meals were gross looking ! A client got some kind of meat covered with a red sauce and we had no idea what kind of meat it was .
Road Kill surprise..... lol

Only food truck that I get around my town are ice cream trucks. Will trade that for a bacon truck anyday!

And hospital food! (Even though I know it's sanitary, it's bland as heck.)
I have only been in the hospital to give birth and the most people who have been at my hospital of choice at once we 4 mothers so the food is bomb as heck. I stay the full 3 boring days just for the free food. Joys of small towns.

I don't see many ice cream trucks around anymore . I see food trucks that have a fridge they go to the industrial park everyday .

Back