The All Deaf Spammer Registry

^^^ gasp!! Meanie!! ^^^

Yeah, and I don't even feel bad about it! :lol:

I want to note sometimes we're getting reports from people who are suspected of spam but they can be false positives (meaning we aren't really sure if they are a spammer).
If you suspect someone is highly likely of spamming, try to google to double check if there's a copy of the same words they posted on another forum. For example, sometimes I'll go to google and paste the first sentence, or part of the sentence they say.

I verify this way to be absolutely sure they were spam related. The last thing we want to do is ban legit members who were truly trying to share or discuss something, which this was recently brought forward by a member who had their account removed on forum support section.

I just checked his profile and apparently his posts were deleted, but he's still a member.

Yeah, we can't remove them, Alex has that power. But yes, he was posting xxx-related material and links.

Yeah, we can't remove them, Alex has that power. But yes, he was posting xxx-related material and links.

Thanks, I was told that a while ago. Seems like that since we started this thread, the spammers have been deleted at a more rapid rate.

They just don't give up.

I reported one in the GLTB forum earlier tonight. I forgot about this thread and can't remember the screen name. I see the post has been deleted, though.

someone just added me on yahoo - their gmail address is deafcharityorg@gmail.com - I kept asking her repeatedly to give me the name of her charity and its registered charity number and she won't answer. She keeps "buzzing" me and yet won't answer my questions. Anyone else had any contact from this person?

someone just added me on yahoo - their gmail address is deafcharityorg@gmail.com - I kept asking her repeatedly to give me the name of her charity and its registered charity number and she won't answer. She keeps "buzzing" me and yet won't answer my questions. Anyone else had any contact from this person?

I'll look into this for you if it's a member from here.

Back