The All Deaf Spammer Registry

Thanks Alex! I see you out there, flushing out those spammers.

I guess the never,never,never ending thread has ended.

Oh, the ironing of ironies. :P

spammer.jpg

This is a great idea/thread.

I never knew whether that Victoria was legit or not. Didn't think she was.

mbrek love that pix!

^^^What can I say... a little too much time on my hands!

You are too funny!

Mmmmm, Spam. I think I'd not be tempted!

I use another blog and when I got a new computer I was not able to use my user name , the only way I could use the same user name was to put a number at the end of it.

It did not work for me . I can't hear what being said. why can't you tell people that do not know what it mean?

It is not oral. It converts from one language to another using words/letters. There is no sound.

I suggest that you avoid from using members' names here as a joke. Only if you are serious about it, thank you.

.... sowwie.

I do think this is a great idea though!! I will keep an eye out for spammers and post their names here.

I like to imagine the spammers getting zapped like in a bug light when they're reported here!

qwe123

Oops, sorry. I missed that you had this one already.

Yep, Rex is. Cookie-stuffer. Nice catch!

BTW, you might want to clear your cookies if you've read any threads from Rex 876, or Victoria R.

Over the past 6 days all the BYC family of forums have been hit hard with spam... LOTS of spam. In fact, in just the first 12 hours of the day today 250 spammers signed up on BYC alone!

Thanks to the amazing work of our moderators and the reports from our members we've been able to remove most of the spam and spammers.

We've also been implementing a few different systems to stop, or at least slow down the spammers from free access to posting their junk on BYC and the sister sites. Some of those systems are behind the scenes and some may impact new members.

Until we feel very comfortable that the spammers have chosen a new place in which to play, we'll have a few restrictions in place for brand new members.

Starting now, if you are a brand new member you will NOT be able to:

1) Post links or pictures
2) Create a signature or post an avatar

Once you are no longer "new" (which is determined by our system) you'll be able to freely post links and images and update your entire profile.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it is one of the trade-offs we must put in place to keep BYC running smoothly and clean for all of our wonderful members and visitors!

Thank you for your support of our amazing community!

If you have problems accessing BYC, posting, etc. please let us know!

Some other forum, the minimum days is 2 the max ?? the number of days goes up by one or two each time a spambot/resistant human gets through.

Last edited:
Back