That's Why Android Sucks :crazy:

My friend decided to give up on iPhones. She likes the ease of using iPhones, but they're too fragile for her clumsy. That's not the only reason. She had gone through three iPhones in two months. She was frustrated with the actual software not working. She has gone back to Android and she has been happy ever since.

iPhone 7 is powerful with the latest chip but II know that will be beast compared to SD820 and haven't even watched videos about the comparison .... The sad thing is that there's no headphone jack lol
Yay I can't hear because I'm full deaf mute.

oh OK so you're planning to order new i7?
not out yet. Too much price over 6 hundred or more $$$ can't afford to buy. I want deaf and hard of hearing i7 with cool tech CC when deaf person who has public friend. Aslike deaf person text to public then their will speak to deaf with CC. I guess it will cost thousand dollar or less.

not out yet. Too much price over 6 hundred or more $$$ can't afford to buy. I want deaf and hard of hearing i7 with cool tech CC when deaf person who has public friend. Aslike deaf person text to public then their will speak to deaf with CC. I guess it will cost thousand dollar or less.
14231848_1656121598036355_5642435588888597117_o.jpg nothing excited new iPhone ha haaa I'm never gonna buy ....

Try ask deaf college about add more best way than iPhone 7? I mean alike iPhone 7 robot w/ ASL and match picture or moving face to get password no one cant use it. It has no hacker account. If someone lost iPhone 7 robot there will follow u and tags u. Someone will look down and see oh :cool: iPhone 7 robot.

Try ask deaf college about add more best way than iPhone 7? I mean alike iPhone 7 robot w/ ASL and match picture or moving face to get password no one cant use it. It has no hacker account. If someone lost iPhone 7 robot there will follow u and tags u. Someone will look down and see oh :cool: iPhone 7 robot.
Android has these features for years .... IPhone users welcome to 2012

Seriously? My husband has the Oneplus One and is really pleased with it :o
While using onle plus device individually yes its fast yet but when you compare it with iPhone 6s you will see the difference trust me i6s is like rocket:D

Back