That's Why Android Sucks :crazy:

iPhone sucks more because you can't boost Memory/storage with inserting a SIM card. It's why I love my Android. 64GB card in there. :D.

Pain though updating to newest OS this last time...battery usage/charging went loopy. Had to do a repair/hard reset - now it's fine.

Even the iPhone's 1.4 dual core processor with 1gb RAM still beats Android's snapdragon 8xx flagship phone Lol ....

lol... vs. thread in technology section - hasn't seen since 2006. :lol:

but they used to be video game section before.

android-vs-apple-1024x786(pp_w819_h628).jpg

I think memory aside that android is more user friendly to non apple people. I love my android. Personal opinion

iPhone is very user-friendly but Android is open, customization-friendly.

As hacking the software, I prefer Android over iOS.

Mine was rooted with my Android but there's a issue I can't even use Banking (federal bank)application due to this and I worried about it ... Has anybody faced issue on jailbroken idevice Or just working ?

A moment silence for one plus 3 6Gb ram who failed comparison with iphone 6s in terms of speed comparison lmao :laugh2:

Why not sue AT&A, version, apple and android about new tech of iPhone glass i7xl with robot. That mean if u lost iPhone robot will follow u. What if someone steal ur iPhone i7xl robot try gave them he or she will run away with election shock. iPhone i7xl will found u same match person who u r.;)

i love my android G5! been android lover since i switched from blackberries. i tried sidekick for awhile, switch to blackberry for 6-7 years then android for over 10 years now.

Hmm well my 1st Android lasted me about 5 years. I will probably make the current one last 5 years (It's a G5- have had it for almost 2 years now. I always take forever in upgrading the hardware I own lol.

Back