That is the best recipe for a choking hazard I've seen all year.

That's cool. My youngest would love that. Never seen someone so small eat so many hot dogs in my life.

I think I will try that sometime. With Nathan's or Hebrew National, of course.

That's cool. My youngest would love that. Never seen someone so small eat so many hot dogs in my life.

Really? How old is your child , I agree with Grummer about it being a choking
hazard . I heard of kids choking on hotdogs and the recipe should you tell how to do cpr Heimlich maneuver

I'm finding it disturbing, how badly I seem to want that.

So if your dish has spaghetti *and* hotdogs in it, what sauce do you put on that?

I'm finding it disturbing, how badly I seem to want that.

So if your dish has spaghetti *and* hotdogs in it, what sauce do you put on that?

I guess a kid would not care if it was ketchup . I find it very disturbing to look at.

I think I'd try ranch dressing, catsup, and mustard in that order......any other suggestions>

TCS says, "Awsome!" He wants to make that.

I don't like it with hot dogs but it might work with sausage. Pre-drill the holes with a skewer?

TCS says, "Awsome!" He wants to make that.

I don't like it with hot dogs but it might work with sausage. Pre-drill the holes with a skewer?

I would think the uncooked noodles are stiff enough to do the job????

I would think the uncooked noodles are stiff enough to do the job????
Hot dogs, yes. I'm not sure about Italian sausage. I guess we'll have to check it out. :D

Hot dogs, yes. I'm not sure about Italian sausage. I guess we'll have to check it out. :D

Maybe slice the Italian sausage half again as long as was done for the hot dogs in the picture of this thread?

Back