Thank you, Facebook

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use my best friend's computer.

I am here in London, staying with her and her family since last Friday until 12th October.

We reunioned our old school mates via facebook after between 20 and 30 years no see yesterday. It's really blast time. Without facebook, we would not reunion... Don't you agree?

I won't be here on the online often...

I think that's the strongest aspect of Facebook... being able to reconnect with other people. I still choose not to have a Facebook for other reasons though.

Me too, I have finally found several friends I haven't seen between 1 to 2 decades. I'm looking forward to meet again by few weeks later :)

Some from myspace, too in past, I did.

I agreed! I haven't hear or see friends for years! It was nice to stay in touch with old friends. :)

So have fun in London! :)

Your right... but there are quite a few people I don't or no longer want to meet too ;)

Facebook brought back old friends from my junior high and now, we are going to have reunion on Saturday. We haven't seen each other in 26 years :shock: We are all grown up now:lol:

Facebook brought back old friends from my junior high and now, we are going to have reunion on Saturday. We haven't seen each other in 26 years :shock: We are all grown up now:lol:

:lol::giggle: It is so much fun to see all your old classmates.
(I went to my H.S. reunion back in 1996. It was so nice to see all my old classmates but they are so old farts, fat and bald. Of course, missing teeth. Mostly were divorced that shocked me.... Oh, well.. but I had a grand time there! We still keep contacting each other via regular email and FB as well...)
I am sure you will have a great time as much as I did!!! :D

I use my best friend's computer.

I am here in London, staying with her and her family since last Friday until 12th October.

We reunioned our old school mates via facebook after between 20 and 30 years no see yesterday. It's really blast time. Without facebook, we would not reunion... Don't you agree?

I won't be here on the online often...

I agree!
Have a great time, Liebling!

well, if not for facebook I wouldnt have found a few old classmates from my high school... and a few others via workplace and more... that would be ideal to be in contact also with family and etc...

Your right... but there are quite a few people I don't or no longer want to meet too ;)

It's because you're young and don't need to look up from high school, maybe from being little in pre-school.

For over 30 years old, who never thought of meet again after decade! It make us feel good... maybe bad. haha

It's because you're young and don't need to look up from high school, maybe from being little in pre-school.

For over 30 years old, who never thought of meet again after decade! It make us feel good... maybe bad. haha

I left High School 16 years ago :cool2: I'm on "old" Lady already... :giggle:

Yeah, Facebook is a lifesaver for sure. :) I still haven't found one of my childhood friend that lost touch and never saw again. :( I forgot her last name, darn it.

Hey :wave:

:ty::ty::ty::ty: to Facebook :ty::ty::ty: for re-connect with people who I lost in touch or not see for long time.

I would like to add something: Be careful with Facebook and don't publicize about your personal life on it too much because it can ruin (or I can say..damage) the relationship of any kinds.

I'm sure you already know that, I just want to add few cents on the Facebook.

I hope Facebook will add some loopholes and protect its privacy for some people wishes.

Myspace sucks... In my opinion.. :)

Now my friend is organizing the party for the reunion for 2012. He told me what he was planning, boy it would be awesome! It'll be fun, and cannot wait to see everyone else that I have not seen for years! That make me old! LOL! So I got some time to save $$ to go for 2012 reunion!

Oh definitely agreed! I found my childhood friend on facebook, many of my classmates friends from junior high and high school and co-workers that I used to work with at my previous jobs. ;)

I've found a few old friends that I haven't seen in years. :)

Back