Text Messenger Walkee-Talkees

It finally came!

Yeah after a lot of emails and messages from deafs saying I'm BS'ing and stuff like the drawings are fake.

Anyways........We got a huge delivery just 30 mins ago.

We will begin offering these at our booth at the Deafnation Expo in Pomona. Maybe sooner though our ebay store.

Whew!

Richard

Attachments

• Photo 613.jpg
    Photo 613.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 20
Yeah after a lot of emails and messages from deafs saying I'm BS'ing and stuff like the drawings are fake.

Anyways........We got a huge delivery just 30 mins ago.

We will begin offering these at our booth at the Deafnation Expo in Pomona. Maybe sooner though our ebay store.

Whew!

Richard

What is the range on that?

Again these are to be used as face to face communication. Not like a cellphone or something else.

Richard

Again these are to be used as face to face communication. Not like a cellphone or something else.

Richard

Yes I understand this now but still it would be nice to see it have a 1 to 2 miles range like a real walkie talkie sold in hunting/camping stores.

When the topic is "Text Messenger Walkee-Talkees" I just assume it was simlar to walkie talkie but uses text.

Maybe some day some companies will release such device =P

i have seen one on the internet last year. I cannot find it on a Google. I may think that the company had a bankrupt. That's unfortunate.

I know about the legal issues and thats why they're going to be in very limited quantities and we got much of the stock. We can bring it up to just below 1 grand a pair just to stay way ahead of the wonderful competition.

Richard

I know about the legal issues and thats why they're going to be in very limited quantities and we got much of the stock. We can bring it up to just below 1 grand a pair just to stay way ahead of the wonderful competition.

Richard

You're still making no sense to me. What legal issues? What constitutes "limited quantities?" What the hell makes you think that selling them at $1,000 a pair makes any sense at all?!

You're still making no sense to me. What legal issues? What constitutes "limited quantities?" What the hell makes you think that selling them at $1,000 a pair makes any sense at all?!

Hey Dennis, take a bone and go bark somewhere else because you never make any sense to me.

DoggieBone.jpg

Richard

So, you never explain your reasons for doing the things you say you'll do. That's a great way to win people over to your side. You just respond to insult. Man, I'm good at wasting your time, when you could have just ignored my post and done more productive things with your time, like convincing yourself you have a winner of a business model.

How many other people have the same questions I do?

My business model always wins. Leadership is an art, and if it dont look pretty to our wonderful Dennis here, then that's not my problem.

Richard

Back