terrorists

illustrator

Reaction score
What would you do if there is terrorists are holding you as hostage?

Last edited:
I know it's too impossible to escape, unless you have any wise movement.

I would try email/make call to someone that I love them so much before they could kill me.

offer myself with my bright red lipstick that has paralyzing poison on it.. and escape...

"host"? You mean hostage?

Anyway, it depends on the terrorist. If it's a female, I'd offer myself for sex... better than having a gun on my face.

I would never say, "I am looking for my son" if you don't have a son. I read an article from Maxim about Moscow hostages back in Oct. 22. One man did that, and the terrorists grabbed him on the stage and shouted at the hostages to ask bring his son and there is no son. One of the terrorists grabbed him in the other room and he never came back again.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
"host"? You mean hostage?

Anyway, it depends on the terrorist. If it's a female, I'd offer myself for sex... better than having a gun on my face.

as male... what if they make you blow their bone? :ugh:

Originally posted by illustrator
as male... what if they make you blow their bone? :ugh:

Vamp prolly will die instead.. What would you do if that happens to you, Illustrator?

LOL @ Stevey.

Mmm, my guess is to play "dead", then maybe they'll get rid of your "dead" body out. Then, you're free to go! :mrgreen:

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Vamp prolly will die instead.. What would you do if that happens to you, Illustrator?

Anything if I could stay alive. :ugh:

Well, worst thing will ever happen to me. :ugh2:

Originally posted by e
LOL @ Stevey.

Mmm, my guess is to play "dead", then maybe they'll get rid of your "dead" body out. Then, you're free to go! :mrgreen:

Believe me, they would shoot you if you're playing dead unless if the terrorists were bears. :o

Back