Teleportation Captured On Camera?

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
Teleportation Captured On Camera.

A woman in what appears to be a hoody saved a motorbike from complete destruction by teleporting him a few meters away in less than a second,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x9kvtBgds8&feature=related]Teleportation In china captured by Surveillance Camera - YouTube[/ame]

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...tured+Teleportation+in+China+-+September+2012

Weird! True or fake? :roll:

Hmm... looks like one of those "real footage" used to promote an upcoming movie.

*sigh*.....

it's as fake as DeafTim's hooker's orgasm :roll:

The 4th dimension at work here! LOL No really, saw abrupt transitions, looks like several shots merged into one.

Very dangerous. It may cause any judge in the court to not believe any videos (even from surveillance cameras), and photos as evidence anymore since they able to make it look real which is not.

Very dangerous. It may cause any judge in the court to not believe any videos (even from surveillance cameras), and photos as evidence anymore since they able to make it look real which is not.

good point... hmmm:hmm:

It might be authentic. In the video everything seems to be in tact and not edited. In fact theres tire marks on the ground from when the truck swerves. I am going to look into this further. It is either a really good movie promo or something beyond this world.

thats why we have forensic science. they can hack the video apart to see if it real or not.

That's why the chain of custody is so important, to ensure that evidence isn't tampered with.

Its fake from what I can tell. Teleportation today only can teleports light, not objects yet.

Catty

If this is a video game or some kind of imagination to make the video look real. I don't know if it is photoshop or what? The video seem to look at a woman who might be an alien who had two glowing hands and a little bit on her eyes. The man on the motorbike seem shock and kind of dazed before he awkwardly walk over to the curb of the sidewalk. The man on the sidewalk look kind of real but the other two don't look like the real people. They looked animated to me. Teleportation is only in science fiction books and so are some science fiction in T.V. land. There is no such thing in teleportataion in real life. That is far fetch. So I say it is a fake.

Back