Teaching On Glide

Okay, at least now I know. Thank you! :)

You actually can change it. If you go to the profile tab and click edit it'll let you change it to whatever you want. I'm also looking for people to sign with so if anyone wants to add me feel free! My username is kayla16. I will warn you though, my signing is still very horrible and I often have to ask for meanings of signs because I'm still very new to signing, so if you're looking for a more advanced signer I'm not your gal.

You actually can change it. If you go to the profile tab and click edit it'll let you change it to whatever you want. I'm also looking for people to sign with so if anyone wants to add me feel free! My username is kayla16. I will warn you though, my signing is still very horrible and I often have to ask for meanings of signs because I'm still very new to signing, so if you're looking for a more advanced signer I'm not your gal.
Hey Kayla, added you to the practice group. There are people all over the spectrum as far as skill is concerned. So don't feel like you'll be alone in your skill level.

Also, editing your username only works on iPhone. They took that ability away from us Android users.

Back