Teaching On Glide

I think that's be cool, if it were available on android I would use it

Edit: Turns out it is available on Android, will check it out

Edit of the edit: It seems to work decently!

Last edited:
I use glide often for calls ... it is easy to use... but it lags sometimes on my network/phone (not sure which is the culprit) I could see how it could be helpful with teaching/learning

I noticed a lot of people want to use Skype and I want to help people but I hate Skype because I feel suck. The two people would have to be on at the same time and have an alloted amount of time. But with glide people can respond when they feel like it and even rematch the videos if they didn't get a sign.

I added you hope you don't mind hehe. So if you see a weird random person on your glide it is me :)

oh i love glide! the fact i can respond when i have time or in better network area while travbeling is great. i use facebook to manage accounts to add as freinds. so much easier.
if you put your phone in a cradle holder in car, you can use it as hands free call. i get funny looks from passerbys sometimes lol

I got a Glide account mainly for ASL practice. There's a group of people that I met who I sometimes practice ASL with on it. I love the layout and the fact that I can delete videos instantly even after I post them. It also helps because you can use word messaging as well in case you need to translate your signs or ask something that you don't yet know how to sign. I don't think it works so much for big group conversations but it's been good for me when I'm working with one or two people.

If anyone is interested in adding me, http://chat.glide.me/ngljfka

I don't know if that link worked, but you type in wfiopvj and it should pull me up.

I noticed a lot of people want to use Skype and I want to help people but I hate Skype because I feel suck. The two people would have to be on at the same time and have an alloted amount of time. But with glide people can respond when they feel like it and even rematch the videos if they didn't get a sign.
That's awesome, I didn't know you could respond when you wanted. Which is very handy when working or at home with the little ones. I tried to make "appointments" to chat with people on skype but it never works out or had kids running in the background etc I'll get a glide account and post here, I'd love to practice as well if you guys don't mind :)

Back