Teacher in Colorado arrested for asking for topless photos

Not really. Not sure if you have ever met him in person. He went to SUNY Oswego from 1999 to 2004. He might have hung out a several times for deaf event in Syracuse. And Rochester too. Few of your people you know from old school around your age are still employed at that school. They knew what was going on. My deaf friend from next door (next street by thru between the woods) she told me everything. She was one of the witnesses.

Oh. I doubt it. but someday i might. thanks!

Oh. I doubt it. but someday i might. thanks!

No problem. Unfortunately, I got a rude awakening message from an old friend from California that the perv has returned to NY from California after almost 7 years in exile. That gave me a head-up and look out for his old stalking behaviors. In some way, I am sort of relieved that L.R. has recently resigned from hosting deaf events in LI. Less worry about being stalked around by him.

No problem. Unfortunately, I got a rude awakening message from an old friend from California that the perv has returned to NY from California after almost 7 years in exile. That gave me a head-up and look out for his old stalking behaviors. In some way, I am sort of relieved that L.R. has recently resigned from hosting deaf events in LI. Less worry about being stalked around by him.

PM me I need to know his name so i keep my eyes here in syr ny purretty please.

Guys, just stop arguing with hoichi. You are just talking in circles and this thread has run its course.

I believe the teacher is in the wrong and even if it might not be illegal, it is definitely unethical for a teacher to ask for such photos. You can lose your teaching license permanently for unethical behavior.

In the eyes of the law, a 17 year old is still considered a child. Those laws are meant to protect the naive teenagers from predators and thus must be followed, regardless of what your personal beliefs are about the 17 year old being a "child" or not.

Talking to hoichi is likened to talking to a brick wall. :lol: You can talk until you're blue, but you are not going to convince him otherwise. Just let him go on and find out on his own through experience just what the law and courts say on this matter. Go ahead, hoichi, give it a try. You might be right or you might be wrong, but only one way to find out for sure, right?

Also, registered sex-offenders can't travel freely across state lines. They must let their officer know BEFORE they leave their state. If they choose to take up permanent residency in another state, the receiving state must approve it. Most times, they are denied unless it is a low-level offense and deemed a low-risk of re-offending. I know this because a friend of mine's ex-husband was released from prison and he was trying to move back to Illlinois. His application to move back to Chicago was denied. He is required to stay in Arkansas until he can get approved. Remember, as a registered sex-offender, all of his movements are being watched. Where he can live is greatly limited due to many cities banning sex-offenders.

The reason why he went to prison? He was having an incestuous relationship with his 15 year old step-daughter. The daughter did not even mention it to her own mother for a year because he had threatened to kill everyone in the family if she told anyone. He tried to say that the girl consented, but the courts saw it as a criminal offense and he was sentenced to prison.

Plain and simple, the girl was underage. The educator knew GOOD AND DAMN WELL what he was doing. They have specific courses and classes for this exact thing in accredited teacher education programs such as the one I am currently enrolled in.

Admins - it may be time to close this thread. Hoichi is attracting all kinds of attention to this forum and not the kind we members particularly want.

Guys, just stop arguing with hoichi. You are just talking in circles and this thread has run its course.

I believe the teacher is in the wrong and even if it might not be illegal, it is definitely unethical for a teacher to ask for such photos. You can lose your teaching license permanently for unethical behavior.

In the eyes of the law, a 17 year old is still considered a child. Those laws are meant to protect the naive teenagers from predators and thus must be followed, regardless of what your personal beliefs are about the 17 year old being a "child" or not.

Talking to hoichi is likened to talking to a brick wall. :lol: You can talk until you're blue, but you are not going to convince him otherwise. Just let him go on and find out on his own through experience just what the law and courts say on this matter. Go ahead, hoichi, give it a try. You might be right or you might be wrong, but only one way to find out for sure, right?

Also, registered sex-offenders can't travel freely across state lines. They must let their officer know BEFORE they leave their state. If they choose to take up permanent residency in another state, the receiving state must approve it. Most times, they are denied unless it is a low-level offense and deemed a low-risk of re-offending. I know this because a friend of mine's ex-husband was released from prison and he was trying to move back to Illlinois. His application to move back to Chicago was denied. He is required to stay in Arkansas until he can get approved. Remember, as a registered sex-offender, all of his movements are being watched. Where he can live is greatly limited due to many cities banning sex-offenders.

The reason why he went to prison? He was having an incestuous relationship with his 15 year old step-daughter. The daughter did not even mention it to her own mother for a year because he had threatened to kill everyone in the family if she told anyone. He tried to say that the girl consented, but the courts saw it as a criminal offense and he was sentenced to prison.

Plain and simple, the girl was underage. The educator knew GOOD AND DAMN WELL what he was doing. They have specific courses and classes for this exact thing in accredited teacher education programs such as the one I am currently enrolled in.

Admins - it may be time to close this thread. Hoichi is attracting all kinds of attention to this forum and not the kind we members particularly want.

FIVE STARS to Dixie!....You said it BEST...

Mods-- it's time to end this for once and all. Lock this thread up, please. Thank You.

Should I point out that nobody has responded to hoichi in um 9 days.............yeah better hurry up and lock the thread!!!!

Should I point out that nobody has responded to hoichi in um 9 days.............yeah better hurry up and lock the thread!!!!

And the next time something else comes up, am I gonna post it? Nope. I learned my lesson with this thread and the other one. No more posting stuff like this. That's the end of that from me.

And the next time something else comes up, am I gonna post it? Nope. I learned my lesson with this thread and the other one. No more posting stuff like this. That's the end of that from me.

I was being sarcastic. Dixie was way late to the party.........:roll: this thread was dead

Yes, I know. Not taking any chances. It may be dead now, but better safe than sorry.

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

God forbid adults have discussions on a discussion forum. yes yes. tsk tsk. of course not. better lock the thread, better learn your lessons lest adults discuss this issue again
the horror!!
gasp (puts two hands up to face aaaahhh..)

God forbid adults have discussions on a discussion forum. yes yes. tsk tsk. of course not. better lock the thread, better learn your lessons lest adults discuss this issue again
the horror!!
gasp (puts two hands up to face aaaahhh..)

Nice to see you reformed Mark's behavior. :lol:

Hey Mark, I was messing with you, but you get new follower - who? hoichi. :cool2:

Back