Target Pharmacy And Cvs

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
After one year of CVS bought Target Pharmacy, CVS abandoned ClearRx bottle and switched to generic ambar bottle, so I'm very unhappy about bottle change.

I like ClearRx with color-coded and it make easier for me to identify whichever medicine is mine or not.

I used Target Pharmacy for 16 years before CVS bought it, prior to Target, I used Big B then local pharmacies and sometime, Walgreens.

Also, I noticed that some pharmacists left Target after CVS bought it and I missed them. :(

target_system.jpg

Interesting.. I have never seen anything like that before. Surprised more pharmacies don't do that now.

Just a gentle suggestion. Pick up your meds and use a pillbox and put them in there so you know they're yours. Maybe use s highlighter and mark the bottle so you know it's yours.

Just a gentle suggestion. Pick up your meds and use a pillbox and put them in there so you know they're yours. Maybe use s highlighter and mark the bottle so you know it's yours.

Hmm interesting idea. Right now I go by look and size but really wish there were better means for something else I use what with my vision troubles. Haven't been able to find anything that would help like what Foxrac posted.

Do need to get a week pillbox other than WHITE...can't see my pills in there!

Even with the colored tabs on the bottles-- Before you leave the pharmacy (as in walk out the door)- always always look and check your med bottles labels to be sure it's yours, open 'em and check to be sure it's the right one. If they look different take it back and ask (I've done that). Helps that I have two pharmacists in my family (one retired and one currently working) I can ask questions to lol.

Hmm interesting idea. Right now I go by look and size but really wish there were better means for something else I use what with my vision troubles. Haven't been able to find anything that would help like what Foxrac posted.

Do need to get a week pillbox other than WHITE...can't see my pills in there!

Even with the colored tabs on the bottles-- Before you leave the pharmacy (as in walk out the door)- always always look and check your med bottles labels to be sure it's yours, open 'em and check to be sure it's the right one. If they look different take it back and ask (I've done that). Helps that I have two pharmacists in my family (one retired and one currently working) I can ask questions to lol.

I remember about CVS filled wrong medicines few times!!!

Back