Talking about envelope

Vanessa8

Reaction score
Can you tell me ; why is that color blue, yellow and red on envelope?
When I read them on their or mine posted thread here.
I tried to find what's the mean. I don't see it.. Anyone know what is mean?

please explain.. I'm appreciate your saying...

Thank you!

Dunno, but it most likely has to do with some world conspiracy CIA or Alain invasion secret cabal type o thing

Last edited:
There was a post on this a little while back.

Go to the page where you're seeing the envelopes and scroll down to the bottom of the page for an explanation. Yellow is a thread with new posts, blue is a thread with no new posts, Red is a hot thread, etc.

Edited to add: http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/116727-icon-question.html

That worries me. Everyone associates red with hot temper. Should I dye my hair different color so that it's not red any more??

That worries me. Everyone associates red with hot temper. Should I dye my hair different color so that it's not red any more??
Nothing wrong with red hair. My mom and many members of her family were red heads, and they were all mellow, no anger people. :)

I have never seen these envelopes.

At first, I don't know what is the color of envelop of this thread. I learned just now..
See below

thread_new.gif
thread_hot_new.gif
Hot thread with new posts
thread.gif
No new posts
thread_hot.gif
Hot thread with no new posts
thread_lock.gif
Thread is closed
thread_dot.gif
You have posted in this thread

Scroll on down past the last post in the thread you are reading. You will come to a box under the notation of "Forum Jump". To the right is a button marked "GO". Click on that "GO" and you will be taken to the top of the forum you are in. The different threads are listed there with an envelope to the left of each thread title. The color of the envelope indicates how active that thread is and if there are any new posts since you last read that thread.

Vanessa8 posted which color etc. indicates what at post #10.

Back