Talents shows?

peekaboo

Reaction score
Hey ya'll... does anyone here like to watch reality or talents shows, if so which ones and why?? :)

I like the cooking reality shows. Food Trucks, Worst Cooks, Masterchef, Hell’s Kitchen. Such drama ... :)

I like the cooking reality shows. Food Trucks, Worst Cooks, Masterchef, Hell’s Kitchen. Such drama ... :)
I love those shows. I used to love watching HGTV, love cooking shows :) I like to cook different things. I haven't watched worst cooks in a while. I used to watch America Next Top Chef or something like that. I watch food trucks from time to time. I used to love watching Diners, drive-ins and dives :D I used to be so jealous of this guy, he would go to different mamas and papas restaurants. Grrr. hahah.
The finlander needs to get him a food truck and start making some sandwiches :D lol

Hell's Kitchen and The Amazing Race are two that I watch.. and guilty pleasure is America's Got Talent. Sort of losing hope with TAR because they keep stuffing it full of "celebrity" casts... it's been years since they kept it to the original premise- ordinary people who may or may not be fans of the show... not YouTube 'celebrities'.

On occasion I'll watch Dancing with the Stars (this year there is a blind woman in the group).

I love that show DWTS... its not like it used to be when it was competitive... its always someone with dancing skills and that just aint fair! Nope not fair! I liek AGT I watched it last year and this year. This year was ... meh, ok.
I dont think I ever recall watching Hell's Kitchen. I did watch some of Ramsey's cooking shows. Hmmm.. he seems more family-oriented then what you see on HK :D hahahah

I have no time for tv lol

I don’t like reality shows overrated and drama

I have no time for tv lol

I don’t like reality shows overrated and drama
I used to not like it either, but what else is there but reruns :D hehhehe some of the shows are horrible nowadays , yikes

Reality TV shows...do you think they are real? I think some of them are staged.

I watch America Ninja Warrior, The Chrisleys, and Big Brother. I'm just getting into the shows where they make those big cakes for Halloween. They carve them. It's pretty cool to see what they can do.

My mom really likes 90 day Fiance which I think has to be staged. Some of the people on that show! I started to watch that show but it's to frustrating watching what people will do for love and how they get treated.

Back