T-Moblie payment

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Today im having a hard time to get my t-moblie paid thru my pre-cash card and it's possible to get this to pay thru thier service that i just moved a city to city. unbelieve! I would have to drive 15 to 25 miles to that city to pay bill, i think it's stupid idea.

I check my pre-cash card website, they do accpet payment thru Radio Shack and Wal mart but they said they are no longer service i was like wtf?
too much hassle for me to waste the gas to find a place to pay.

I just got off from T-moblie and i make my suggestion that it would be much easier for deaf and anyone who had a t-moblie service.. pay bills thru the atm machine.
Today's atm machine is too tech, even u can buy a booklet of stamps thru the atm. so They will try to work to see if they can work it out to install t-moblie payment thru atm.

Alot of deaf get ssi/ssdi/paycheck directly to the bank and they do have a atm card so use that easy way to do.

so i need your help to email t-moblie suggest what i said and they will get alot of comments and they will CONSIDER to do that one day.

I use tmobile online service to make payment by debit card and no problem. Have you try?.

TFWFalcon said:
I use tmobile online service to make payment by debit card and no problem. Have you try?.

Same here... that's much easier.

You can pay your bill online with your debit card or checking, that's the best way to pay the bill saving stamps or a trip to pay for the bill.

My bank do for me to transfer anywhere from my account every monthly automaic.

You can use Bill Pay through your banking online to setup. No more stamp to use and they send it through electronically or mail it.

Back