SxyPorkie

Sunshine1

Reaction score
:birthday: Happy Birthday!!!:birthday:

Happy Birthday.....maybe you will catch up with me! Lol, anyway, hope your special day is great! I am not far from you....want a pizza with candles sent to you by cab? LOL!

Thank you very much ... Everyone... hey Tousi.. you live in Southern Califonia??:ty: :ty:

Bring me Hawaii pizza.. with 62 candles LOL

Happy Birthday to you - SxyPorkie - its just another year older and wiser!! :)

Thank you very much ... Everyone... hey Tousi.. you live in Southern Califonia??:ty: :ty:

Bring me Hawaii pizza.. with 62 candles LOL

Yeah, in Riverside. Ok, the cab will be at your door at 3am, the moment you were born which is about 15 months after I was born. :fingersx:

Yeah, in Riverside. Ok, the cab will be at your door at 3am, the moment you were born which is about 15 months after I was born. :fingersx:

:h5: :rofl: :rofl: Ok i am waiting... i am staying up.. my abandoned kitten i have to bottlefed him every two hours.. so he can survive... I hope...

Happy birthday sxyporkie, hope ya have a good bday. :birthday:

happy birthday to dearly sxyporkie.... remember I always loves you no matter what... kitten just born earlier ?? how many??
i would like to say " happy birthday to you and best of lucks !" \m/ \m/

happy birthday to dearly sxyporkie.... remember I always loves you no matter what... kitten just born earlier ?? how many??
i would like to say " happy birthday to you and best of lucks !" \m/ \m/

4 kittens

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day of celebration! Enjoy your special day and many more as well!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Back