Switched at Birth TV show.

Who is your favorite Switched at Birth character?

• Total voters

jessyxya

Reaction score
Hi guys!! i am hearing and i love the TV show Switched at Birth, I was just wondering who is your favorite character? personally i love them ALL. i would like to start a poll and see what everyone thinks! feel free to tell me why. and if you haven't seen this its really great and you should watch, though it isn't completely in ASL, have a good day and vote!!:ty:

oops, i accidentally clicked Regina! i love them all, though my favorite is... Bay or Daphne

I dunno,,,havnt seen it..
But i think a swithed at birth meets the walking dead,could be an interesting show
Working title
"Switched by walker"..
Mmmm...

i think too many hearing people are too enamored with Switched at Birth

Garette only :)

I don't watch SAB but Garette is in there then I will watch it. Lot of my hearing people telling me how much they love SAB. That is interesting.

i think its amazing, it really woke me up and now i understand more to do with deaf people, unlike i did before, of course i have done a lot more research, but i think its an amazing show.

also, to hoichi, haha! sounds great! an ASL twd? awesome!

i think its amazing, it really woke me up and now i understand more to do with deaf people, unlike i did before, of course i have done a lot more research, but i think its an amazing show.

also, to hoichi, haha! sounds great! an ASL twd? awesome!

Oh for sure...switched by walker would be in asl.

It would start out as the usual switched at birth episode...only to fast desentrigte into a zombie.apocalpse....
With a dash of sons of anarchy,meets game of thrones...

Mmmmmm...

Switched by walker.....

It will get you....."-)

Oh for sure...switched by walker would be in asl.

It would start out as the usual switched at birth episode...only to fast desentrigte into a zombie.apocalpse....
With a dash of sons of anarchy,meets game of thrones...

Mmmmmm...

Switched by walker.....

It will get you....."-)

Lol now you may be getting somewhere kind sir...

Forget switched at birth. My favorite character is Bottesini!! :D

I liked the program at first but then it devolved into the usual pattern of teenage dating dramas so I quit.

okay guys, someone NEEDS to make petition for a Switched at Birth x The Walking Dead special episode! haha! Who's excited for the new season of TWD? i have to wait until Monday instead of Sunday unfortunately ):

My favorite SAB character is Daphne. Bay is, too. I love how the show has such a positive light on deaf culture and everything. Pretty cool.

Switched at Birth

I agree outstanding show! As a hearing person who is learning ASL I love watching them sign to see if I know what they are saying without the subtitles. The show is def one of my favorite shows.

I like Emmitt, but I haven't watched it in a very long time so I need to get caught up.
I would watch some switched by walkers lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Been watching it from Netflix. I am not done watching all of it. It does a good job of explaining the reality of being deaf. At least, I can relate to her a lot. The signing seem a little lame from some of the characters. I am not sure if it's like that in real life though.

Back