Swinging (partner swapping)

Jetti

Reaction score
Has anyone here gone swinging? My friend told me about someone she met talking about a club in the city nearby. I did research, and there is a decent community out there.

There was actually a group of Deaf/HoH swingers for an event last summer. Hearing people were allowed, but only if they signed, so there wouldn't be a language barrier.

My fiancé is Deaf and I'm hearing. If we were ever to give this lifestyle a try, I think having people involved at least having some signing ability would be preferable, or to have the other couple be Deaf/HoH.

What do you think of swinging? Would you/your partner ever try it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anyone personally but I've heard of a few through others.

I personally have no issue with it for other people who are consenting adults and for myself, I have no moral or religious thing against it, just don't think I'd want to deal with having more than one partner at a time, in terms of logistics, emotional etc.
I happen to be bi.

2 pf my "ex" friends did this and told me about it....(2 deaf ladies)....many years ago. I would never even think of doing it myself. As sex between 2 people is sacred...your body should be sacred. But to each their own.

I go bird watching club first time I went about ten people end of room of 100 people and they had car keys on table on asking I was told why.count me out

Deaf people rarely come in here and ask about stuff like this.

But it seems fairly common for the hearing populace to think deaf would enjoy being used in this way.

And then people wonder why I am not crazy about welcoming whatever latest fetishist wanders in amongst us????

You got good point I never thought of that..maybe they should do few posts first not jump in with this sort of thing

I don't know anyone personally but I've heard of a few through others.

I personally have no issue with it for other people who are consenting adults and for myself, I have no moral or religious thing against it, just don't think I'd want to deal with having more than one partner at a time, in terms of logistics, emotional etc.
I happen to be bi.
Right on lady! It's too complex and complicated in terms of logistics and emotional issues!

Deaf people rarely come in here and ask about stuff like this.

But it seems fairly common for the hearing populace to think deaf would enjoy being used in this way.

And then people wonder why I am not crazy about welcoming whatever latest fetishist wanders in amongst us????

So is this person a subtype of the "oMg LiKe DeAf PpLe R sO kEwLz." brigade but also thinks that deaf people are so KINKY?

for me, no. But if everyone in the ring is a consenting adult and (hopefully) being safe, than more power to 'em. I'm bi but completely monogamous but have no moral or religious beliefs against it (as long as all parties are consenting)

:lol: as if their "jumping in" later makes it alright.....

True but could not think what to say.There plenty places get sort thing he wants.but first got to know age and find those places them selves.i know of Latvian girl she was being used did not know.It best stay away

It is a personal choice.some people like the idea some people don't. But if you think it is for you jump on it lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

It was my understanding that "swinging" requires couples, not singles. That is, someone has to have a partner with which to make the "swap."

Ek!

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back