Swedish way to recycle funeral...for energy...

http://www.treehugger.com/renewable-energy/swedish-town-recycles-heat-from-cremations.html

I am not sure how I feel about this . All I can think of is the Holocaust and
if that was God forbid to happen again people would be killed to produce to heat.

People are not purposely killed just to produce heat. Cremation has been around for a long time for those who have passed away. This is just a different way of doing cremations, and ashes safely stored. What is your issue with this?

A step closer to Soylent Green.

hmmmmmmmm. lets see, shall i get into crementorium business and join with the electric company??

I didn't read the link but given the replies I get the gist of it, if you think about it sooner or later(not in my lifetime I'm sure) but we will run out of room to bury bodies and then what will happen? The population continues to grow rapidly and there will never be any more land on earth available so when all the spaces for burials are used up then what? And as the larger the population of earth gets the faster it gets.

And I've heard of "Soylent Green" but no idea what it is.

LOL, i think Donald trump would be doing that soon......

i dont live in NYC, or USA, i live in New Zealand !!

I know you do not live in NY but people do have business all over the world !!

@ Reba , I think it's time for me to be a vegetarian again ! LOL!

I didn't read the link but given the replies I get the gist of it, if you think about it sooner or later(not in my lifetime I'm sure) but we will run out of room to bury bodies and then what will happen? The population continues to grow rapidly and there will never be any more land on earth available so when all the spaces for burials are used up then what? And as the larger the population of earth gets the faster it gets.

And I've heard of "Soylent Green" but no idea what it is.

Soylent Green was a processed food product created by a corporation to feed the overcrowded population and it turned out to be made from people :barf:

Soylent Green was a processed food product created by a corporation to feed the overcrowded population and it turned out to be made from people :barf:

This remind of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

My dad use to tell us this story.

Back