Survivor: Guatemala

Levonian said:
ths.gif
27fcdf5c.gif

Aww where did you find that at?...

^Angel^ said:
WOW, I had no idea about Jeff and Julia were dating...They're soo cute together!

Who is Julia? I didn't know he found someone. :( I always had a crush on Jeff, he sure looks yum! :giggle:

I saw both thurdays show after we set-up in Florida! I'm so glad Step is still in. That's all I care about. ;)

Cheri said:
Who is Julia? I didn't know he found someone. :( I always had a crush on Jeff, he sure looks yum! :giggle:

I saw both thurdays show after we set-up in Florida! I'm so glad Step is still in. That's all I care about. ;)

Here's her photo....

Attachments

• julie_berry2.jpg
    julie_berry2.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
Cheri said:
Oh Her?!! Damn she better looking than I am. :dizzy:

:eek2: Yea, she is better looking than I am too... Gotta to go on crash diet and over exercise and let my hair grow...

Sorry, but it is true...

I just don't like her skin...

She looks like Ernie on Sesame Street.

Yam or Sweet Potato skin color, yuck.

I don't blame her want to be with a white man...
so she can have children with better skin color.

Ernie75365.jpg

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Sorry, but it is true...

I just don't like her skin...

She looks like Ernie on Sesame Street.

Yam or Sweet Potato skin color, yuck.

I don't blame her want to be with a white man...
so she can have children with better skin color.

Ernie75365.jpg

:wtf:

The winner is....

Last night's show was interesting. I missed half of the show thanks to a phone call (from KSD), but the mighty aliance is crumbling. Survivorfever.net was absolutely right about Danni winning immunity and Judd getting the boot. I've seen polls that say either Steph or Cindy is the next to go. Could the last man standing (Rafe) win it all?? If the final two are Rafe and Steph, who would you give the $$ to? It won't be long now.

Survivor - no closed captions last nite (12/2)

On CBS channel, there was no closed captions at my end nor my friend's house in Southern California. Wondering if you guys watching the shows on CBS that night showed up with C.C at all?? I want to know who was responsible for this: CBS or cable service??

From the look of last nite show, indeed it looked GREAT - unfortuantely no CC !! GRRRR... Know when will they be re-rerun?

ITPjohn - having you said it was great show, I assume CC was there, wasn't it?

deafbusybee said:
From the look of last nite show, indeed it looked GREAT - unfortuantely no CC !! GRRRR... Know when will they be re-rerun?

ITPjohn - having you said it was great show, I assume CC was there, wasn't it?

I'm hearing, so I was able to unddy most of it except when my grandnephew got loud. I did see subtitles on the show when diff people were whispering to each other. CBSnews.com, survivorfever.net, and realitynewsonline.com all have good recaps. For cbsnews.com, click on The Early Show. Hope this helps.

I don't know what to tell you about CC. Generally CBS won't rerun Survivor or other game shows. I don't remember which cable channel has rerun rights for it.

I'm not too happy to see that Judd was voted out last nite, afterall, he did said he will take Steph with him to the final 2, but now that he's out, I dunno who I would trust to keep Steph at the final 2....

I dunno if I trust Ruffe, he could easy pick Darlyn ( Sp ? ).....

I'm surprise to see that they left Cindy out of the voting, meaning they did not tell her who she was suppose to vote, hmmm... I wonder where this is heading...

YES!!!!! Judd voted out!! WHOO HOO!! He is a big threat!!

I like to see Stephanie win.. Let's hope!!

I'm pretty disappointing in Stephanie because she just got herself burned by voting out Cindy, She already back-stabbed Judd, Jamie and now Cindy. She should have stick with the plan on getting Dani out. :(

I know she not going to get any votes (million dollars) for being a back-stabber. :dizzy:

Next week is the final 2 hours!! Gotta watch! :thumb:

Cheri said:
I'm pretty disappointing in Stephanie because she just got herself burned by voting out Cindy, She already back-stabbed Judd, Jamie and now Cindy. She should have stick with the plan on getting Dani out. :(

I know she not going to get any votes (million dollars) for being a back-stabber. :dizzy:

Next week is the final 2 hours!! Gotta watch! :thumb:

yeah Cindy pick Stephanie for nothing.. but Cindy said didnt get the money and happy got a brand new car :D..

I think Stephanine have no choice to vote Cindy out I guess

I am not sure if they got brand new car or just Cindy got a car?

Still want Stephanine to get chance win in the final next week lol

me toooooo gonna watch that 2 horus show! lol

No, the other players did not get the vehicles. Cindy had to make a choice to give up her own vehicle that she won to give those four players a vehicle each. She decide to keep the vehicle that she won. I would, Anyone would want to keep it. ;)

I don't think Stephanie is aware that it is going to cost her a chance to win a million dollars because of her back-stabbing. Judd choose Step to spend time with her love ones (brother) and Cindy picked her to join a ride in her new vehicle and even a nice dinner. Is this what they get back? Ouch! That would hurt Step even more. Just wait and see, I just hope she make amens with them before they started voting if she is still in the final 2. :fingersx:

Back