Surpise for you, Sunshinelady!!!!!!!

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday and Enjoy!! :birthday:

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day celebrating and many more to come as well! :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 32. Geburtstag und alles Gute für die Zukunft.

:hug: euere lieb Familie *****

ohhh ich freue mich sehr auf deinen Nachrichten!! Vielen Tausend Danke!!!! :hug: Du wirst sicher schon bald eine Antwort bekommen... :hug:

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! ! Hugs! !

:afro:

M-

Happy Birthday to u and Enjoy your special day,eat lots of cake ! :lol: ;)

To Sunshinelady:
birthday.png

I don't know you just yet as I am new here but HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

:birthday:

Attachments

• Basket of Flowers Picture.jpg
    Basket of Flowers Picture.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
Happy Birthday to you!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

:birthday: to Sunshinelady! Hope you had a nice day!

peng.gif
Sunshinelady!!

Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday. ;)

Happy Birthday Sunshinelady, hope ya have a great birthday. :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Yay *jump* I am here. Surprise me, that Lilylover72 did put it surprise for me. How nice of you :hug: thanks very much!!!

Liebling,
yeaaaah, Danke schoen. Echt lieb von Dir. Das hat mich sehr gefreut *schmatz*
Ich moechte Dir aber aufmerksam machen, dass ich nicht 32 Jahre alt bin, sondern 33 :giggle:
Ich freue mich schon auf deine Nachrichten, wenn Du Zeit hast. :hug:

Authentic, *loud laugh* I was like :eek: You steal the pic of mine, I wanna choke you. it look like you want I ride with you? *ummm* I am sure, that would be much fun. I am waiting for you, when you get a lisence motorcycle LOL ............., but thanks very much :hug:

Cheri, Oceanblue7 *awww* nice pictures. Thanks for congratulation :hug:

Phillips, TweetyBird, Roadrunner, Pepsiwoman, JeepGirl, Scubalady, M&Mmm, Freaky Cat, Koala, Defee, Schermy. I am happy, thanks very muuuuuuuuch.. oh I am feeling, i became too old woman LOL :hug:

Ozzie, oh, thanks! yep, you are new here, but you are always welcome :)

It was enjoy with my little Birthday Party. my hearing Jen and i were to hiking in Happy Valley by Phoenix. There was seeing a lot of nature things. cool!!! It was hot weather over here, so after we went to "california pizza kitchen" *yummy* and then enjoy at bar and chatting.

Back