Surgeons Perform First Penis Transplant In The U.s.

I know. There are some men who do not have penile cancer and do not qualify for "enhancement" Thus, penile "transplant" may be do-able.
I wonder if their insurance would cover that.

HA! My insurance will pay for a CI "transplant" but not a H/A "enhancement" Go, figure.

Dunno if Insurance will pay or not...but feel sure there are many men with a "itty-bitty" penis that would want the enhancement...LOL

Dunno if Insurance will pay or not...but feel sure there are many men with a "itty-bitty" penis that would want the enhancement...LOL
I have a best friend w/ a itty bitty. He is a bachelor due to that alone. It is sad, that he feels this way. He confided in me that he went to Dr for enhancement, and was turned down. He is a good man, just embarrased. This type of thing, would be perfect for him.

Last edited:
I have a best friend w/ a itty bitty. He is a bachelor due to that alone. It is sad, that he feels this way. He confided in me that he went to Dr for enhancement, and was turned down. He is a good Catholic man, just embarrased. This type of thing, would be perfect for him.

im sure if it really mattered to him he could find a doc. to do it..

even out of country..may even be cheaper.
he could prob even snag a robot one in japan....

Why start off from scratch when It's easier to transplant one already made?

Easier to do 'from scratch' because it's the person's own body- a transplant could very well be viewed as a foreign object and be rejected.

I have read of scientists attempting to grow body parts from stem cells (see: human ear on mouse's back)..that may be a few years away but possible.

Easier to do 'from scratch' because it's the person's own body- a transplant could very well be viewed as a foreign object and be rejected.

I have read of scientists attempting to grow body parts from stem cells (see: human ear on mouse's back)..that may be a few years away but possible.

Yes, it would be better if they could use the persons own tissue, but that surgery is years away and right now transplantation is the only viable solution. The guy is 64, and didn't feel whole and wanted it done now, not 10 years from now when he was 74.

One of my brothers got crushed by a car (straddling a tire),,,when he was a baby. The Insurance man didn't see him and crushed his privates...anyhow, he survived it, but never "grew"...So, yes, I can see why men who are not "well-endowed" or have a small penis would be depressed, some even suicidal...My brother turned to drugs and Food for comfort. Later on in his life, he did meet a Lady who had kids and accepted him like he was...so a sad story turned out well.

I saw the guy on the news and he said he not feeling any pain from the surgery . WOW ! That good b/c it sure sounded painful to me.

interesting thing was...for maybe anthropologists studying incarceration or criminality..

when it was assumed it was natural he was rather well. looked up too..
"damn bro, thats a heavy canon you armed with" ect ect..

to when it was found out it wasnt natural
multpile beatdowns and attacks on him just because......

I remember a study once that found men who are good looking tend to get promoted faster.

However, if they don't perform well, they're punished more severely than men who don't have the same looks.

The latest I read in regards to this was that the same hematopoietic cell transplant technique they use to treat certain leukemias and lymphomas can be used to stop tissue rejection. Basically the doctors destroy your immune system with chemo or radiation and implant you with new stem cells sourced from the donor's own bone marrow and your body uses the new stem cells from the bone marrow to build you a new immune system-- one that doesn't reject the donor organ. They treated my uncle's cancer this way and he ended up with a new hair color and a different blood type and no cancer. :)

Back