Surgeons Perform First Penis Transplant In The U.s.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
BOSTON – A cancer patient has received the first penis transplant in the United States, a Boston hospital said Monday.

Massachusetts General Hospital has confirmed that Thomas Manning of Halifax, Massachusetts, received the transplanted penis in a 15-hour procedure last week. The organ was transplanted from a deceased donor.

The New York Times first reported the transplant Monday.

Dr. Curtis Cetrulo, who helped lead the surgical team, tells the newspaper that normal urination should be possible for the 64-year-old Manning in a few weeks, with sexual function possible in weeks to months.

The Times reports most of Manning’s penis was removed during his battle with penile cancer.

The world’s first penis transplant was performed at the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa in December 2014.

That patient had his penis amputated three years earlier after complications from a circumcision performed in his late teens.

The university near Cape Town said in announcing the transplant in March 2015 that the 21-year-old patient, whose name was not released, made a full recovering following the nine-hour surgery and regained all function in the transplanted organ.

A man in China received a penis transplant in 2005. That operation also appeared to be successful, but doctors said the man asked them to remove his new penis two weeks later because of psychological problems experienced by him and his wife.

http://www.680news.com/2016/05/16/surgeons-perform-first-penis-transplant-in-the-u-s/

I wonder if this would work for FTM transmen there would be alot of much happier guys out there with far less dysphoria

i see a vast new market of dicks opening up for the taking.....

the possibilities seem endless here.

im sure they can do that too

new meaning to the term
dogballs

I think its great. Similar to breast cancer patients getting new boobs. Boob enhancement has become the norm these days, cancer or not.. I can just see it comming: Penis shopping.

Why start off from scratch when It's easier to transplant one already made?

well maybe robot dicks are actually easier....

i wouldnt assume transplants are the eaiser way

I think its great. Similar to breast cancer patients getting new boobs. Boob enhancement has become the norm these days, cancer or not.. I can just see it comming: Penis shopping.

thats been around a while. its mainly penis enlargment and such...
for the less well endoweled.

i was in for a stretch with a dude who had a monster, which turned out to be an enhancment. plm was it was so big he couldnt really use it for sex. it was to hard to control and wildlly ladies didnt like it...
it was esselntlay a horse dick on a small dude. and it didnt at all serve him well during fights..when it kept getting grabbed scretched yanked you name it...

interesting thing was...for maybe anthropologists studying incarceration or criminality..

when it was assumed it was natural he was rather well. looked up too..
"damn bro, thats a heavy canon you armed with" ect ect..

to when it was found out it wasnt natural
multpile beatdowns and attacks on him just because......

i offer no reasonble explination...
the joint warps the mind
such is life..

Last edited:
thats been around a while. its mainly penis enlargment and such...
Cool story Bro. But, not all guys qualify for enhancement. So, maybe "transplant" is in the future.

Cool story Bro. But, not all guys qualify for enhancement. So, maybe "transplant" is in the future.

well not everyone qualifies for anything..you know to come to think of it...i dont think i ever asked him what standards if any he had to meet to get his monster..

i just assumed he had the loot and paid a doc for the thing...

like anything

you knwo to come to think of it...i dont think i ever asked him what standards if any he had to meet to get his monster..
Yeah, maybe...he did not think things through. Maybe it was more for his pleasure than anything else.

Yeah, maybe...he did not think things through. Maybe it was more for his pleasure than anything else.

giant doesnt really translate to better..

one plm he faced was keeping the monster hard and working when he was with a girl..that was a plm..for him..due to blood flow, you can only inflate so much. (sucks to be me but it was eaither chat with him or the 1,2, ab so i got to chat with him allot... ) it takes blood. so for sex he was disapointed..or more to the point the ladies who ever he hired were...

he got it badly enjured inside though..

i wonder if he went in to have it trimmed
i dunno
he was transfered after a serious beatdown,dogpile, and was bleeding heavily from that area when he was dragged off..
never seen him again so who knows

so if it was a robot dick things would of worked better for him i think...

This wasn't done just for enhancement . "The Times reports most of Manning’s penis was removed during his battle with penile cancer."

This wasn't done just for enhancement . "The Times reports most of Manning’s penis was removed during his battle with penile cancer."
I know. There are some men who do not have penile cancer and do not qualify for "enhancement" Thus, penile "transplant" may be do-able.

Back