Supreme Court Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law, Breathing New Life Into Roe V. Wade

I have no problem with this court ruling.

More restriction or ban on abortion could drive more women into illegal abortion (back alley).

There is no win-win for pro-life because women will find way to terminate their pregnancy with unsafe methods, induce the miscarriage, traveling to blue state that has little or no abortion restriction or traveling to Mexico to have back alley abortion.

I don't think you really read it.

I'll take someone's quote:
[...] as the Supreme Court ruled that abortion businesses are exempt from the safety standards that other outpatient surgical facilities must follow.

The media celebrates, calling the overturned regulations "unnecessary." But the families of women killed by "safe and legal" abortion know differently. The women injured by hacks like Stephen Chase Brigham (who continues to get away with doing abortions despite the fact that even our loyal opposition acknowledges what a danger he is) know differently. The pro-life advocates who dedicate their time on the sidewalks outside these substandard facilities -- who dutifully record each and every ambulance call -- know differently.

And make no mistake: the next time a Texas abortion center sends someone to the hospital, we WILL record it, we WILL publicize it, and we WILL confront the Court with it.

The Supreme Court already has the blood of millions of [so-called diseases/parasites] on its hands. It won't take long before the blood of a Texas woman or girl is added.

It's about safe regulations... Also, note in many countries, abortions are performed in regular hospitals, is not a political issue, and is also not so expensive, anyways. The profit motive is simply not there. This law is about making sure that professional medical practices, especially those that perform invasive surgeries, are all held to a high standard of medical hygiene (sp?) and safety. There are laws of restriction around performing c-sections, which is also a surgical procedure.

If you don't think Stephen's existing crimes are real happened or malpractices existing, then I guess I have nothing to say to add...

NOTE: A bold font - I edited it for pro-choice leaning and deleted the part...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/greg-abbott-texas-abortion-law_us_57717093e4b017b379f6cb23

Not surprised, nearly all abortion clinics aren't operated in hospital due to political issue that where anti-abortion oppose and could boycott the hospital whatever offer abortion clinics.

but abortion is declining nowadays because women are taking birth control pills and Plan B, also abortion is very traumatic procedure so most women don't want second, third after first termination.

but abortion is declining nowadays because women are taking birth control pills and Plan B, also abortion is very traumatic procedure so most women don't want second, third after first termination.

Actually, I agreed with this. It's great to see more young people and students are educated on sex education, birth control choices, and fertility awareness.

Actually, I agreed with this. It's great to see more young people and students are educated on sex education, birth control choices, and fertility awareness.

Yes, sex education is one of them too.

Still, those educations really need to be updated... :( It'd been overdue.

I hate abortion, it's just so wrong on so many levels, I can't even begin. They will have to answer to the man upstairs who created that baby and will have to explain WHY they did what they did. :neutral:

Back