Superbowl 50

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like Panther and Broncos is going to play SuperBowl 50.

I say Panthers will win! :)

I want Broncos to win. Panthers' unsportmanship team do not deserve Superbowl 50 champion.

12592717_10153585559888300_4592594063608399931_n.jpg

Whoo! Go Cardiac Cats! :P It's all said and done, paid our dues where we erred, Broncos are dead meat! :dance2:

Broncos is no match for Panther's defense... lol

Whoo! Go Cardiac Cats! :P It's all said and done, paid our dues where we erred, Broncos are dead meat! :dance2:

I definitely believe your Panthers will seriously out play the Broncos. I hope it's a close game just to keep it interesting. Today was the first time I watched the Panthers play, super impressed.

Watched both games....and yeah!...Feel the Panthers are gonna win...better team.

Well, the Broncos have the #1 defense. See how they baffled and forced Brady into so many quick pass attempts the whole game long? They need to at least match that effort playing the Panthers.......Manning, physically, isn't where he used to be so he's really gotta be conservative, smart and opportunistic....

It should be a good match!!!

It will definitely be a good match. Panthers has a very good offense and they really can push through. Should be an interesting game.

Manning is not as physical as he used to be, he is more of a mental, cerebral player and can strategize. So can Newton but Newton is a bit more physical.

Go Panthers! :)

I can't pick to root Broncos and Panthers.

I only care about want Patriots to lose over deflategate and send a message to Patriots fans who bragged over this forum.

If Panthers won, it will be first final champion since this team founded in 1995.

I think the Carolina Panthers will win for sure, but got a sneaky feeling Denver Broncos will have something to say about it.. could be a close game might end up either 3 pts or 7 pts lead for either team...

Well, weather here in California for Super Bowl weekend......forecast shows close to 70 degrees and sunny.

Lucky, today it is super windy and BRRRRRR cold.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/02/01/super-bowl-grounds-crew-fumbles-end-zone-paint-job.html

The grounds crew for Super Bowl 50 last week wound up fumbling the end zone paint job.

For a brief time, both end zones at Levi’s Stadium were painted with the Denver Broncos team name and logo, Sports Illustrated reports.

The mistake was quickly covered up and by Thursday one of the end zones featured the team name and logo of the Charlotte Panthers, the other team in the Super Bowl.

Groundskeepers on Monday painted the Broncos end zone on the visitor side, which was the wrong side, CBSSports reported. The Broncos were supposed to get the other end zone because they are the home team for the Super Bowl.

CBS photographer James Martin spotted the do-over.

“See the faint remains of 'BRONCOS' in the end zone? Grounds crew painted the logo on the wrong side,” he tweeted.

Levi’s Stadium acknowledged the fix in a tweet Thursday that said, “@Panthers, the end zone is officially ready for dabbing.”

the writer also fumbled in calling the Carolina Panthers the Charlotte Panthers... :P

Go Panthers!

(loved the comments- there was one saying something about the Broncos needing extra help so that's why both end zones were Broncos....lol)

Back