Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

you mean NJ Jets? disgusting.....

edit - didn't realize it's renamed O.o

Yeah! It's between to NYC and NJ. I was rooting for NY Giants in 2007 because of Eli Manning's brother Peyton Manning both are first quarterback MVP in history.

I remember NY Giants beat Patriots!

I am trying to figure it out who was player QB at packers from Broncos Denver?? His last name start with Cultess or Cultass. I am not sure what is his full name. Can you tell me?? He was not on QB at packers since Sept and October. I am wonder what happen to him?

I am happy that Patriots lost!!!! I'm sorry to OceanBlue. LoL

I believe COLTS will be in superbowl again.

Shel, I thought you're rooting for Ravens and Cardinals. Let COLTS beat your home Ravens! :giggle:

I don't care about Cowboys because it had superbowl champ 5 times.

I am from Phx, AZ so Cardinals are my heart and soul. Ravens are my 3rd favorite team.

Go Cowboys.....

I'm happy that Cowboys beat Eagles.

I am from Phx, AZ so Cardinals are my heart and soul. Ravens are my 3rd favorite team.

Yeah. I can't believe that Cardinals and Packers both are heat game. It was good game. The score got ties at 4th quarters. Then Cardinals won. My husband was rooting for GB but I was rooting for Cardinals. After packers lost, I asked him are you upset for this? He said don't care. He is still rooting for Colts. :)

I am trying to figure it out who was player QB at packers from Broncos Denver?? His last name start with Cultess or Cultass. I am not sure what is his full name. Can you tell me?? He was not on QB at packers since Sept and October. I am wonder what happen to him?

you might be talking about Jay Cutler...He went from the Broncos to the Bears

I will take a stab at this weeks games

Cowboys over Vikings
Cards over Saints
Chargers over Jets
Colts over Ravens

you might be talking about Jay Cutler...He went from the Broncos to the Bears

Oh okay. I thought it was Packers. I might be mistake. Thank you. Several my friends hate him because he was whining in broncos team.

Hey this is kinda weird thing I just notice about this weekend's games upcoming: Any bad weather will not be contibuting factor in outcome of any of the games this weeks. 3 games are inside domes and the other in sunny warm San Diego. Kinda makes it more exciting especially with all those high powered spread offenses playing this week. Should be fun to watch.

Go Cowboys.....

I'm happy that Cowboys beat Eagles.

I hope Dallas will not go Super Bowl.

I never forget how much I love Phila fans threw snowball at Dallas.

If, I attend game at stadium at Dallas then I will throw Iceball at Dallas's Cheerleader.

I am happy that Patriots lost!!!! I'm sorry to OceanBlue. LoL

I believe COLTS will be in superbowl again.

Shel, I thought you're rooting for Ravens and Cardinals. Let COLTS beat your home Ravens! :giggle:

I don't care about Cowboys because it had superbowl champ 5 times.

Steelers had Super Bowl Champ 6 times. So, Cowboys should win and keep up with Steelers :)

What if Viking beat Cowboys??? :lol:

Last time Brett Frave couldn't pass well against Cowboys.
Last time Adrian Peter couldn't run over hundred yard against Cowboys.

Vikings are weak lately on Dec and Jan.

Saints deserve to move out of New Orleans

Well the Saints were almost on the way out but never did that so they will be in NO for a while... unless otherwise.....

well you can as easily say the NJ Giants.....cause *GASP* they share the SAME STADIUM! lol

Well the New York Giants and New York Jets are near NYCity so they would have to keep the NY name while playing in East Rutherford in that new stadium that will open soon enough... but if both the Giants and Jets were based in say, Newark, then they would be the New Jersey Giants and New Jersey Jets.. that would be wacko enough... but ehh oh well....

Now to see how the 4 games does.. I wanna see a Cards-Viking NFC title game and Chargers-Colts AFC title game.. hehehe

Steelers had Super Bowl Champ 6 times. So, Cowboys should win and keep up with Steelers :)

I am tired to see Cowboys and Steelers have been in Super Bowl like New York Yankees have been in World Series.

Seahawks, Eagles, Brown, Vikings and some other teams never win in Super Bowl.

NY Jets or Seattle and other teams should win and keep up with Pitt or Dallas.

Back