Super Bowl XLIV Predictions

Iam sorry Oceanblue and Restless Heart..my hometown team annihalated (spelling?) your team.

My hubby is in the same shoes as you are as his Eagles were maimed by the Cowgirls.

Let's go CARDINALS!!!!

Yeah, Brady looked way off today. wonder what was wrong with him??

Looks like cards are off to great start. Intercepting Rodgers on first pass then scoring TD. 7-0 WE SHALL SEE.

Yeah, Brady looked way off today. wonder what was wrong with him??

Looks like cards are off to great start. Intercepting Rodgers on first pass then scoring TD. 7-0 WE SHALL SEE.

That was what I put on my FB earlier today..that I wanted the Cards to play like the ravens..and it is looking like it now!!! Go CARDS!

GO RAMS! GO RAMS!

Whoops.
Well, maybe next year... :lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Chevy57 said:
I m sorry, Oceanblue 7. Patriots are out!! I hope that Cardinals would beat Parkers.

Thanks Chevy and Shel90,

The Patriots had so many good players injured. I am glad we still got a slot in the playoffs. I am watching AZ vs GB and crossing my fingers AZ make a TD. Go Cards! Its all in good fun from this point and I hope my SD Chargers get a slot in Superbowl.
I forgot to add, restless_heart said, its ok Ravens crush us. We both know Ravens are not going to superbowl LOL

Last edited:
it is impossible for pats and chargers to play in super bowl being that they both play in AFC.

I believe it will be Colts vs Vikings in Super bowl

This weekend my picks are:

Packers def Cardinals
Bengals def Jets
Patriots def Ravens
Cowboys def Eagles

You get a D- for your picks

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! THE CARDINALS WON!!!! What a PLAY!!! I am going to get a drink!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! THE CARDINALS WON!!!! What a PLAY!!! I am going to get a drink!

WOAH yeah, hell of a game to watch! After Rackers shanked that FG then Green Bay gets ball to start OT, I was sure GB was going to complete the comeback. What a shootout

Cardinals won!!! They were very hot to take score. both of them were good players!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

shel90 said:

Congrats!! I was hoping the Cards win=)

I didn't have a such a bad day, as I walked the dog wearing my Brady jersey, I heard a bunch guys cheering, I looked at the direction it came from there was guy wearing a Brady jersey and I gave him thumbs up! How cool is that!

Saints vs Colts in SuperBowl XLIV

I would like to see Saints in Superbowl because they deserve it. I believe they will play vs Colts in Superbowl.

I am happy that Patriots lost!!!! I'm sorry to OceanBlue. LoL

I believe COLTS will be in superbowl again.

Shel, I thought you're rooting for Ravens and Cardinals. Let COLTS beat your home Ravens! :giggle:

I don't care about Cowboys because it had superbowl champ 5 times.

I am happy that Patriots lost!!!! I'm sorry to OceanBlue. LoL

At least , I got a cheer from a bunch men(Pat fans) while I was walking the dog wearing my Brady jersey.

Ahhh...OK after only getting 1 out of 4 picks right lets see if I can do any better this week, just for fun sakes.

Colts def Ravens
Vikings def Cowboys
Chargers def Jets
Saints def Cardinals

Back