Super Bowl Poll

Super Bowl Poll--N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots

• Giants

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Huh? 'Nother stupid football game? I don't like football and don't care who wins--

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • I don't like either team, my team isn't in it--

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roadrunner

Reaction score
There's other threads relating to the game, however, no poll is available--therefore, starting a poll here to see which team amasses the most votes.

Enjoy and have fun voting! :)

~RR

Huh? 'Nother stupid football game? I don't like football and don't care who wins-
:D

I'm not into football, so I voted "Huh? 'Nother stupid football game? I don't like football and don't care who wins" :P

it not my teams but just join with friends and watch superbowl party tmw night..

My team is not in the Super Bowl but I voted for Giants cuz I like to see the underdog beat the defeating champs! :deal:

Ahh...and I forgot to mention that I'll be rooting for the NY Giants as well--

Also--back on January 6th, I had a small hunch or prediction that it would be the Giants vs. the Patriots. :D

Want proof? click for proof and it's in the "NFL Playoffs/Superbowl XLII 2008" thread in the "Sports & Fitness" forum. ;)

~RR

Awww :( I can't sit on your lap? and for the bet, hmmm :hmm:.... I'll think of something. :naughty:

Voted "Huh? 'Nother stupid football game? I don't like football and don't care who wins-"

That's my answer... but then I'd predict Patriots will win anyway.

Awww :( I can't sit on your lap? and for the bet, hmmm :hmm:.... I'll think of something. :naughty:

Wellllll...I s'pose we can snuggle close together and watch the game, but I'm gonna warn 'ya, I might suddenly scream or holler after a great play or touchdown. :D

As for the bet--definitely gonna be interesting. :cool:

~RR

Depsite I am from Australia -- but, for my hunch, Patriots is for me. But you guys, better let me know the score in the end!

Back