Super Bowl Poll

Super Bowl Poll--N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots

• Giants

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Huh? 'Nother stupid football game? I don't like football and don't care who wins--

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • I don't like either team, my team isn't in it--

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh darn, Plaxico Burress did "guarrate" on his team win over Patriots.

Hats off to Giants for what they beat NFC top three and Patriots. Thank you, Patriots for amazing season.

Patriots's next move to look for best college playere with their Round First pick, #7 or trade #7 pick for vetrans players to rebuild aged defense.

Nah, too busy to be heart check up due I moved to cheer Uconn women's baselkball (Rank #1 and 21-0) then Boston Celtics later. :D

Very happy for Giants won Super Bowl. I did wanted Giants to win and it did happened! Hard to believe! :dance2:

We had a chili contest and Super Bowl party with last night with around 80 people there. We had a blast time!

Congrats to all NY Gaints fans...

Nah anethenic we all survived, we were busy with our bash parties, and did other things as well. And yes we are die-hard fans of the Patriots FOREVER!!!!

Ocean and I were by our sides all day through IM texting on our cell phones, and it was great to have a friend like Ocean to share our bash parties hahaha...as I did hers heh heh... I have won prizes from tickets. I won two Pats mugs, Pats magnet for car or whatever, Pats flag and also a Pats balloon that was sitting on our table. It was a great bash party I have gone to and we all were having a great time even with NY Gaints fans there. But besides, there were many Eagles fans---my best bet Farewell would love that!!! And the Green Bay fans were wearing their own jerseys as well (The Green Bay fans said they should have gone to the Superbowl, but I agree but oh well, always other season like I said)

We, Patriots fans are still number one and there will always be next season.

brady.jpg

Hey people -- game's over, lets move on. Alldeaf.com has gone quiet already!

Back