Super Bowl Poll

Super Bowl Poll--N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots

• Giants

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Huh? 'Nother stupid football game? I don't like football and don't care who wins--

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • I don't like either team, my team isn't in it--

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Touchdown!!!! 14 to 10 YAY GO PATRIOTS!!!!

NYG FANS ---- YOU'RE SO DEAD! *evil chuckles*

:pissed:
They should have got the stupid quarterback instead of letting him run free damn them

Giants won 17 - 14 :(

DAMN YOU, NYG FANS.... You're screweeeeeed

Am happy and elighted that the Giants won the Super Bowl, only 2nd wild-card team to ever win a Super Bowl!

My hat's off to the NE Patriots for an outstanding season! NY Giants accomplished so much when others thought otherwise. Congratulations to the NY Giants for winning it!!!

Ahhh...now I can sleep nicely tonight-- :D

~RR

BAWAHHAHA!! Fuk cheaters. I am so happy cheaters did not win it all. Pats did good job but it wasnt' enough for him to win. Eli Manning finally get it tog and he's going to be real deal in upcoming seasons.

Am happy and elighted that the Giants won the Super Bowl, only 2nd wild-card team to ever win a Super Bowl!

My hat's off to the NE Patriots for an outstanding season! NY Giants accomplished so much when others thought otherwise. Congratulations to the NY Giants for winning it!!!

Ahhh...now I can sleep nicely tonight-- :D

~RR

Grrrrr -- :pissed:

BAWAHHAHA!! Fuk cheaters. I am so happy cheaters did not win it all. Pats did good job but it wasnt' enough for him to win. Eli Manning finally get it tog and he's going to be real deal in upcoming seasons.

Yay, they lost! I don't need their ego!

Hey!! You're kissing the wrong person here!! *ahems*....Oh, that's right, gotta wait til the game is over. :D

And wait, I will!!

::dancin' on clouds::

~RR

Roadrunner> :kiss:< Angel Congratulations, you won the bet.

Where are the die-hard patriots fan right now? Oh that's right they all are at hospital for heart check-up. :rofl:

Farewell, tough decision? Will you be watching the game? I am watching tv right now its got highlights of football games. Be flexible here :laugh2:

I watched game last night and guess what? I bet 100M chips on Giants to win the game with 4.64x odds and they won! :D

Oh damn, I was guess that Pats will win but nothing is happen, lol.

Congratulation to Giants for won the superbowl.

Yes, I was just released this morning from the ER and doc said suffered a mild case of Patriotitis with an overnights rest will be in good shape. I did survive overall and will be up and running again for next season.

Congrats! To the NY Giants for winning Superbowl champs.

Back