Summer will be over soon!

kristy

Reaction score
I have a wonderful summer.... My baby daughter, ma and i went to florida for one weeks.... we have much of fun in walt disney, mgm studio, animal kingdom, and epoct... The walt disney was very nice places and cool stuff... Mgm studio was the best rides and loves it.... Animal kingdom is alright but there are a few animals but not bad at all.... The Epoct is very very bored and there are nothing at all .... just look around the each countries... We went to cocca beach.. we was so much fun to swam in ocean and got real bad sunburns...my ma said my body are very darkest and look like my mom s grandfather s sides... my Baby daughter can t be patience with her bad sunburns and bother her because of stitch (sp) and real cried almost four days straight... the sunburn cream wont help her at all.... poor my baby!
I went to indianas and there are not bad in downtown indianspolis.... still enjoy to shopping...
I went to chicago with my mom s best friend and lots of fun and enjoy to shopping also...
can t remember that i went another states....
i decided that i will plan to go to california for two weeks with my parents in next springtimes
because my second sister who live in bakerfield, califorina... we haven t decide we would like to go somewhere in california but my parents and I would like to go to disneyland again... I found out that someone told me that The disneyland are a differents than walt disney in florida... My kids dont want to go with us... my oldest daughter have to go to work and need some money for herself... my baby daughter still babysit with my niece and nephew in summertime only... they grew up so fast ....
Also I have to make a promise that i have to take my dearly friend go with me out in another state in springtime or early summer...
next year, I have a five states that we have to go out states... I hate to blow the money for vacations.. but I really loves to travels and special with my kids too
The finally I settle down and start to buy some clothes for my kid s school.... NO MORE VACATIONS UNTIL NEXT SPRINGTIMES.

Also I am all done with christmas stuff for my kids and my familys..... yayayaya :hyper: and finally about times it is done for me !

have you fun summer time ? and are you settle down and start to buy a kids school clothes or start to buy some christmas stuff ?

kristy said:
I have a wonderful summer.... My baby daughter, ma and i went to florida for one weeks.... we have much of fun in walt disney, mgm studio, animal kingdom, and epoct... The walt disney was very nice places and cool stuff... Mgm studio was the best rides and loves it.... Animal kingdom is alright but there are a few animals but not bad at all.... The Epoct is very very bored and there are nothing at all .... just look around the each countries... We went to cocca beach.. we was so much fun to swam in ocean and got real bad sunburns...my ma said my body are very darkest and look like my mom s grandfather s sides... my Baby daughter can t be patience with her bad sunburns and bother her because of stitch (sp) and real cried almost four days straight... the sunburn cream wont help her at all.... poor my baby!
I went to indianas and there are not bad in downtown indianspolis.... still enjoy to shopping...
I went to chicago with my mom s best friend and lots of fun and enjoy to shopping also...
i decided that i will plan to go to california for two weeks with my parents in next springtimes
because my second sister who live in bakerfield, califorina... we haven t decide we would like to go somewhere in california but my parents and I would like to go to disneyland again... I found out that someone told me that The disneyland are a differents than walt disney in florida... My kids dont want to go with us... my oldest daughter have to go to work and need some money for herself... my baby daughter still babysit with my niece and nephew in summertime only... they grew up so fast ....
Also I have to make a promise that i have to take my dearly friend go with me out in another state in springtime or early summer...
next year, I have a five states that we have to go out states... I hate to blow the money for vacations.. but I really loves to travels and special with my kids too
The finally I settle down and start to buy some clothes for my kid s school.... NO MORE VACATIONS UNTIL NEXT SPRINGTIMES.

Also I am all done with christmas stuff for my kids and my familys..... yayayaya :hyper: and finally about times it is done for me !

have you fun summer time ? and are you settle down and start to buy a kids school clothes or start to buy some christmas stuff ?

Hey Kristy...
SxyPorkie

I feel the summer is toooooooooooooo long but I have one more month to go before I can go back to work .

I can't wait for summer to be over...but I also can't wait until around January, on which I'll be living by myself (I'm with my parent's apartment). But first I've got to pass my GED starting August 7th.

sOUND LIKE FUN SUMMER! I went to Disneyland and California Adventure just few weeks ago with my son. We had FUN! Yes DL and DW are different because of the size. OFC you always will see Mickey Mouse and MInne Mouse :giggle: I like CA Adventures cuz of cool rides! DL is great for young kids..:)

I only need to buy my son more new undies and socks. I dunno about shoes cuz he already have one pair is new. So maybe one more pair for back up.

Have a great rest of summer. :)

kristy said:

heyyy kristy u are back here.. smiles.. i am glad that u had so fun in summer..

i been travel lot this summer.. smh.. i really enjoyed at AD Caucus recently in MO... met some ADERS... I went Ky for deaf festville... now i keep my god daughter 1 week but drop her off tmw.. i will miss her... smile...

i had fun this summer first i went to california
then relax around at home but next week i leave for ohio

smile

My summer was not fine.. been sick alots.. but we did went swimming few times and see old friends .. thats it.. sigh.. next year hopefully will go to branson to sightseeing and have a great time.. :)

glad to hear others have good time.. :)

i cant wait for fall!!!!!! Hoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrray!!!!! sorry i hve to say it.. i hate summer, period! too hot as i cant sleep well.. blah... grrrr.. sigh.. :(

My summer was amazing, been chatting with a lot of people, met different types of ppl... It was neat and End up liking one of them... But eventually the right time will come to let him know that I like him... We have been swimming and working out in the gym... Went bowling, concert,movies, everything you can think of... The only thing we didn't do is go out of town which isn't a biggie becasue Im thinking about going to Florida next year IF I got a boyfriend by then, so it should be fun... I love my summer vacation! Im not looking forwards to winter tho, Fall is okay.. Summer is my best season!

My summer went really good. I went to swimming a lot this summer, took my vacation in Fla for a week last June and had a blast time. I am kind of happy that summer is over because I can't stand HEAT!!

Hurry up the summer to get over it cause I cant stand it in the heat!!! cause I am live in attic arghh it give me sweat lol :lol: but cant wait move out soon :lol:

Me too Deaf Monkey.. I cant wait summer is over.. the heat is sooo excessive heat.. bah..

not surprise to see the elec bill :(

hehe

Can't wait summer are over soon smile and I have great time in mo meet ad caucs from ad here recently last 13th to 16th of july during my vacation, wait till 21th on aug that my will be frist day back college :)

DoofusMama said:
Me too Deaf Monkey.. I cant wait summer is over.. the heat is sooo excessive heat.. bah..

not surprise to see the elec bill :(

hehe

oh yeah bills .. for me just only hydro eleteric (spelling) that is all which I am not pay for water just landlord pay water :) I only pay hydro from $40 to $140 about that .. Last year ahhhhhhhhhh almost $200 only in summer gonna be *THUD* now I got hydro in this summer again whew not bad $104 that it cause of air cond blah!!!.. if in winter then about sometime around from $40 to $80 that it.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Can't wait summer are over soon smile and I have great time in mo meet ad caucs from ad here recently last 13th to 16th of july during my vacation, wait till 21th on aug that my will be frist day back college :)

On aug 21?? WHOOOOOOOO!!!! cant wait for my ex boyfriend to leaving back ahead hometown cant wait!!!! I need a peace! lol :lol: my mom and I are gonna pick him up and drop off to airport fly back to his hometown whew! whoo cant wait about 3 more weeks left cant wait lol :lol:

I pray n Hope for an Early Fall and Winter.I hope this years Winter is Colder than Last years winter cause we had a very mild winter last year.

Summer is not over for me yet! Ive got another 2 months free before I go back to uni. Im having a great summer so far tho :)

I had an awful summer--my girlfriend broke up with me, it's been too hot to ride my bike, I've been stuck here thanks to my mom's boyfriend not fixing the stupid car, I got lied to and harassed by people who I thought were my friends.... yeah, that's my summer so far.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait to go back to college in August.

OK, OK, it hasn't been all bad: thanks to my friends, who are mostly deaf, I still feel OK in the Deaf world, even though my ex-girlfriend was the first deaf person to introduce me to it. Since I met her, I've made a lot of deaf friends, and all but one of them are still my friends. :)

DeafMonkey said:
oh yeah bills .. for me just only hydro eleteric (spelling) that is all which I am not pay for water just landlord pay water :) I only pay hydro from $40 to $140 about that .. Last year ahhhhhhhhhh almost $200 only in summer gonna be *THUD* now I got hydro in this summer again whew not bad $104 that it cause of air cond blah!!!.. if in winter then about sometime around from $40 to $80 that it.
wow.. it high.. mine most bills around 60 to 65.00 i use ac everyday..

Hey sxyporkie,

long time to no chat with you .... welcome in AD... hopefully enjoy and fun to read AD....
Remember I always Loves you NO MATTER WHAT! :ily:

Back