Summer photo of Obama and Putin together

no but I died laughing at your post

..... and now Glenn Beck's retracting his comments about Obama and apologizing...

At least he is maning up and correcting himself in public. Do the liberals do the same thing? HELL NO!!

At least he is maning up and correcting himself in public. Do the liberals do the same thing? HELL NO!!

Exactly my thoughts. I already mentioned yesterday in another post that he regretted for saying that last year.

Moderator, please move this BS to political thread!

Honestly, who bloody cares what bike he rode and if he wore a helmet??? Probably only a few people who have nothing else to do with their lives. There is much more interesting, pertinent things than this garbage.

Boys, you need to stop bashing Obama as he is more human than you all are. Stop this nonsense. You, men, are moron. God, what do I have to put up with AD men? :roll:

Honestly, who bloody cares what bike he rode and if he wore a helmet??? Probably only a few people who have nothing else to do with their lives. There is much more interesting, pertinent things than this garbage.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Mods won't move it. I've made this request in the past and they won't move it no matter how inappropriate the thread is.

Mods won't move it. I've made this request in the past and they won't move it no matter how inappropriate the thread is.

What is "General Chat"? This is what AD said.
The most popular deaf forum. A place for off topic discussions and polls, deaf chat, just about anything one wishes to speak their mind about.

The entire purpose of posting politics in the general section is similar to Johnny throwing his ball over the fence into Billy's back yard; he wants Billy to play ball with him. Just another way to recruit more people to post in politics and be amazed at his complete obsession with Obama. He wants to get the word out that Obama is his Daddy; controlling his every movement, his moods, his free time, his life.

:ugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgu9GxRg1V8[/ame]

I'm reminded by a line that Dr. McCoy from Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home said when looking at patient's medical chart (kidney dialysis problem) at San Fransisco hospital - "My God.... what is this? Dark Ages?"

obamaputinsnapshotsfunn.jpg

Funniest photos evah! I was just gut busting here laughing at the photos of Obama and Putin together.
Look at the photo closely of the bike. What do you see? He's riding a girl's bike!

Man, this will haunt him at the 2012 election...if he decides to run again. Good photo to have around before the 2010 elections, too.

:bump:

The entire purpose of posting politics in the general section is similar to Johnny throwing his ball over the fence into Billy's back yard; he wants Billy to play ball with him. Just another way to recruit more people to post in politics and be amazed at his complete obsession with Obama. He wants to get the word out that Obama is his Daddy; controlling his every movement, his moods, his free time, his life.

:bump:

Back