SUMMER 2015..any exciting plans?

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Summer always goes by so fast. We have three weddings to go to. One near home, one in Virginia the last one in Chicago. So weddings in May, July & August. The weddings in Virginia and Chicago are both from my husbands side of the family. I love them, but no one can ever be on time. Drives me crazy.

Instead of going on one large, long vacation....I would rather take like a 3-4 day weekend, every month and do something fun.

How about all of you....any fun plans?

The arrival of my daughter! :P

It truly is an amazing time Jess, your heart will melt with pure love. Little girls are so fun to dress and do their hair.

I bet you're getting a lot of advice from people on how to get your labor going etc.

It truly is an amazing time Jess, your heart will melt with pure love. Little girls are so fun to dress and do their hair.

I bet you're getting a lot of advice from people on how to get your labor going etc.

LOL Thanks Angel! Lately it's often for the expectancy date, I'm so anxious now! :P

LOL Thanks Angrl! Lately it's often for the expectancy date, I'm so anxious now! :P

I was thinking that maybe you were going into labor since you're up so late.

Maybe you told me this already, but what colors did you use in her nursery and what theme if any:giggle:

I was thinking that maybe you were going into labor since you're up so late.

Maybe you told me this already, but what colors did you use in her nursery and what theme if any:giggle:

You know I'm from NC so the furnishings are all a cherry wood, the accessories are in different bright colors, not tied down to traditional pink only! LOL

My summer plans are camping in our new RV that we are picking up today! No big trips since we will be going on a cruise over winter break later on the year.

The arrival of my daughter! :P

Will be a VERY exciting time in your life! My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby this Sept. I am soooo excited because out of my 5 brothers, I am the only one with kids and my daughter just turned 18 yesterday so it has been a lonnnnnggg wait for me to become an aunt!

Hoping to go to CA in May or June to meet my granddaughter. Will depend on my job situation. I hope to have a job by then, but also hope I can take some time off. Without set dates and booked planes, it might be harder to arrange. But I have faith it will.

I/ve become sort of a "homebody"...no long range plans for this summer yet...usually go with the flow. No weddings (or I hope not!)...my boys at 23, 20 and 18 are too young...funerals could be a game changer tho'...:roll:...:lol:

We are going to a guest ranch for a whole week in July. It is a half million acre cow operation and sits adjacent to the east of Yellowstone and the north fork of the Shoshone River runs thru the ranch for like 7 miles and is a freestone river at that 6500 foot elevation(up to about 12,000 feet in other areas) and real remote. I know I'm gonna want to stay there forever......:lol:

Looking forward to going to the Renaissance Faire... Hmm. Im hoping for a trip to Cali to see family. If not, oh well. Will definitely be driving to Oklahoma though, to see my mom.

Other than that, no set summer plans.

I am thinking about visiting Niagara Falls and Canada for few days.

I hope to take a road trip or 2 that has nothing to do with bicycles. I went to I 80 truck stop back in 2006. I hope to go again. Zeus would love a road trip too.

We were supposed to make plan to fly to LA, CA. But it has to put it on hold. my hub will have another surgery on the same spot. UGH.. I pray that his surgery will be worth the 20 years to live.

Hopefully we will know more after April 15. Wait and see!

We were supposed to make plan to fly to LA, CA. But it has to put it on hold. my hub will have another surgery on the same spot. UGH.. I pray that his surgery will be worth the 20 years to live.

Good luck to your husband. I hope they get it all this time!

Good luck to your husband. I hope they get it all this time!

Thank you. it is like buying his time life, window frame from 5 to 20 years. BUT it can be recurrence. THe doctor did test it and notice that it isnt whole of removing it so he needed to go back to remove the leftover area. We want to think positive. I feel bad for my hub that he ll have another graft from his leg and put it on his neck area again. :(

Hope he will be ok! Wow, sounds serious

May 31st: 41st Sequoia Century Road Cycling with 120 miles and 10,000 elevation feet. Last year I did for 8 hours, this year I hope it won't be 8 hours ...maybe 7 :)

Back