Suggestion: Add custom field.

JoshiesWorld

Reaction score
To most of the people on here would be clueless what I am talking about but I know administrators of AllDeaf forums know (if administrators knows how to do web work) what I am talking about. But nonetheless, AllDeaf Administrator(s) I would like to suggest that you should add (I am sure there's some modification plugin) custom field where you can question every one on here with the example:

Which are you?
Deaf
Hard Of Hearing
Hearing

Have that to be shown on both members profile and also the members forums info (where the avatar, location etc is) so that way to make it easier for everyone here to know what they are because I am seeing a lot of replies asking some people if they are Deaf, Hard Of Hearing or Hearing. So I thought that if adding that as a custom field to be displayed on both profile summary and forums info display with the answer such as I Am: _______ for forums info display and profile as well but in the profile settings have it say "What Are You?" with these three options for them to answer.

That would be very helpful, more than anything so to make it easier for everyone on here to know what we are without having the need to personally ask us unless some of the members have not yet to answer that question in their profile settings then we would request that they pick the options of answer to that question. Make it required maybe? Of course that's up to administrator(s) of AllDeaf but I am all for having that on here though.

That has been suggested a few times here already- I think there is even a thread for it on the forum too.

no reason to apologize :) I was (and am) a little lazy to look for that thread. When I do I'll post the link up for you.

no reason to apologize :) I was (and am) a little lazy to look for that thread. When I do I'll post the link up for you.
No need for you to do so as it is unnecessary since it had been suggested before to the AllDeaf administrator's knowledge. :)

Thank you, though!

DD you right there is but I to lazy aswel...think if op looks at index it lead him

Back