Stupid Hardee's!!!!!!!

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I was at Hardee's this morning and I told this old lady who is working there to get me 2 bacon, eggs, and cheese with biscuits. (Hardee's is a block away from my house) Then I come home and I looked in the bag...I was like,
"WTF....I didn't order a omlet and it is burnt" so my fiancee' Jeremy and I went back there with the bag and talked to that old lady. We wanted our money back and to replace the order but damn she's a fucking looney. She acted like she could not understand or thinks deaf people are stupid??? Ugh some hearing people ike that are so fucking stupid and blind!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by WildKaTReSS
I was at Hardee's this morning and I told this old lady who is working there to get me 2 bacon, eggs, and cheese with biscuits. (Hardee's is a block away from my house) Then I come home and I looked in the bag...I was like,
"WTF....I didn't order a omlet and it is burnt" so my fiancee' Jeremy and I went back there with the bag and talked to that old lady. We wanted our money back and to replace the order but damn she's a fucking looney. She acted like she could not understand or thinks deaf people are stupid??? Ugh some hearing people ike that are so fucking stupid and blind!!!!!!! :mad:

Although it hasn't happened to me -- but when my order did get messed up, I always returned and got my order corrected with no hassles. Maybe you happened to get unlucky to meet that lady at Hardee's. :(

Goldie

I always contact their manager of any mistakes their workers make. It always pressure those workers to do better jobs.

I call that "boss's pressure".

There has been times where I ask for paper and pen...and they just try to look down and listen closer to my voice. I even would repeat that I'm deaf often..but they don't seem to get it.

I went outside and got a paper and pen..and then asked, "Where is your boss?" This person would call his/her boss and say "he wants to talk to you." I'll say, "This person behind the counter acted like I was stupid when I requested for a pen and paper, now that person made a fool out of himself and I suggest you to teach him the proper manners of treating the customers regardless of their disability nor their lack of coutesy."

I even make sure that this person behind the counter read what I said. Another pressure for him to do a better job next time I come in. :D

I know what you mean. Usually, the fix it... no questions asked. Like they said, you probably just got unlucky at that time. I did get unlucky one when I went to Burger King and ordered two double cheeseburgers. When I checked in the bag, I realized that I only got two regular cheeseburgers. I went to the manager and told him about this mistake and he said that he couldn't do anything unless I called the 800 number and reported the error. Jeez...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I know what you mean. Usually, the fix it... no questions asked. Like they said, you probably just got unlucky at that time. I did get unlucky one when I went to Burger King and ordered two double cheeseburgers. When I checked in the bag, I realized that I only got two regular cheeseburgers. I went to the manager and told him about this mistake and he said that he couldn't do anything unless I called the 800 number and reported the error. Jeez...

You could have said, "This is fraud..and telling me to call a 800 number is an excuse for you to get away with this illegal activity." :naughty:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You could have said, "This is fraud..and telling me to call a 800 number is an excuse for you to get away with this illegal activity." :naughty:
I said something similar to that. They showed me their policy and yes, their policy required me to do that. I think it changed now or something.

That old lady at Hardee's is a Top shift Manager.. geez...all she said was sorry and gave the money back instead of correcting the order!!!!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I said something similar to that. They showed me their policy and yes, their policy required me to do that. I think it changed now or something.

Well, federal, state, and district laws always suprass all established business policies. :D

Originally posted by WildKaTReSS

Whoa!! Now I understand why my friend Melly got that Indiana attitude. ;)

Yeah, I feel for ya. You could have just stayed in the store and demanded the order to be done right. If they call the police, you can remind them that the manager is not complying with ADA and if they drag you from that store, you got a solid case, plus the evidence, thanks to the police reports! More power to you! :holds fist up:

aw :( no more hardees in minnesota? all of hardees franchie business went out of business here in minn.. miss their food! :(

Well, since i live in a small town... once i show up at fast food restruant.. they know i'm deaf.. whenever they saw me come in the store.. they pick up the pen, paper and put it on the table ready for me to write what i want to eat... that's a nice part of living in small town..
but the newbie worker is my major problem.. they get lost, and didn't do anything sometimes they just walk away and talk to other employee or so for help.. oh please! Paper and Pen.. is simple thing to get.

I heard some areas for drive through have a button-pressed on what they want to eat.. heard it helps the deaf community.. is that true? here in minn.. i don't see one around..

DeafSCUBA98 said:
aw :( no more hardees in minnesota? all of hardees franchie business went out of business here in minn.. miss their food! :(

Well, since i live in a small town... once i show up at fast food restruant.. they know i'm deaf.. whenever they saw me come in the store.. they pick up the pen, paper and put it on the table ready for me to write what i want to eat... that's a nice part of living in small town..
but the newbie worker is my major problem.. they get lost, and didn't do anything sometimes they just walk away and talk to other employee or so for help.. oh please! Paper and Pen.. is simple thing to get.

I heard some areas for drive through have a button-pressed on what they want to eat.. heard it helps the deaf community.. is that true? here in minn.. i don't see one around..

DeafScuba -

There are some drive thru fast food restaurants in Washington, D.C. that offers hard-pressed button on menu stands for Deaf costumers.

Deaf258 said:
Are you sure it is not Carl's Jr in Minn?

i've never seen Carl's JR around Minn. maybe jams, or other minnesotans saw one in twin cities.. but i doubt... used to have Hardees couple of years ago.. but most of them shut-down.. maybe 1 out of 30 hardees is still open.

Because if you see any Carl's Jr in Minn, then Hardee's still in town with a diffy name.

I wrote the note what my son and I ordered at Chinese food. I went to other errands to do while they cooked. I came back to that place to pick up the bag and paid at the cashier.

I went to home, I said :gives: They gave me a wrong order. :madfawk: My son was pissed off. I had to driven back to find out what is the fucking wrong with them. They apologized to give me the wrong bag. Oh jeeze !!

I learn my lesson, I should have to check the food from the bag before I went to home.

~ Sabrina

aw no more hardees in minnesota? all of hardees franchie business went out of business here in minn.. miss their food!

Actually there are Hardees more in Twin Cities or major cities in MN. Since small towns don't have good business and tax base. Like my hometown doesn't have Hardee's, I find something else. I don't eat out that much like I used to.

Back