Stuffed Zucchini Boats

Looks good. I will try it when we have some zucchini from our garden.

I have made zucchini boats before with marinara meat sauce, but not a vegetarian version.

Looks good. I will try it when we have some zucchini from our garden.

I have made zucchini boats before with marinara meat sauce, but not a vegetarian version.

When I grew zucchini they got so big , I could had stuffed zucchini canoes if I let had my zucchini gotten bigger.

When I grew zucchini they got so big , I could had stuffed zucchini canoes if I let had my zucchini gotten bigger.

that called marrow when grow that big i stuff that with bacon bits with boiled then fried cabbage grated cheese..long time since done it.also eaten cougettes with crush almonds it sounds odd combination but it very nice.
i would like to taste zucchini cake i gather that very american cake

that called marrow when grow that big i stuff that with bacon bits with boiled then fried cabbage grated cheese..long time since done it.also eaten cougettes with crush almonds it sounds odd combination but it very nice.
i would like to taste zucchini cake i gather that very american cake

I did not know that. I was living In California and things grew real fast out there , I had so many zucchinis I had to give some away to my neighbors.

well i maybe wrong but that what i call a big zucchini(cougett)that what it called in england marrow

That zucc. boat looks delicious. The fruit and vegg store by me never have large zucchini. This recipe is a whole meal. Yeah, I'm trying this.

Back