Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Juan and I am a 201 student here at Southern Oregon University. I would like to set up some time over the holiday break to find a person to practice on a regular basis. I have skype and would be happy to share my id, just message me and I'll get back to you if these finals don't kill me first!

Hi, my name is Juan and I am a 201 student here at Southern Oregon University. I would like to set up some time over the holiday break to find a person to practice on a regular basis. I have skype and would be happy to share my id, just message me and I'll get back to you if these finals don't kill me first!
Hey I would like to practice ASL and I have skype: parktheaudionthesideblock

hi... just looking to improve my asl and get use to signing with different signers.. I have skype.. but also have VP :) thanks :)

I need to practice ..... The Android app "Glide" works quite well .....

James A @c27455qeovna

I have both Skype and ooVoo.

I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practise with an ASL fluent signer.
I only have facebook messenger,Or if you know anyone with a VP,we can chat on there.

Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.
The only communication that i have is we can chat on facebook messenger.please let me know

Anyone wanna practice asl.. I can help beginners or if someone is willing help me get use to ask grammar... Different Signing accents (styles).. and maybe new vocab idk about :) .. I have Skype.. fb.. and VP..thanks :)

Anyone wanna practice asl.. I can help beginners or if someone is willing help me get use to ask grammar... Different Signing accents (styles).. and maybe new vocab idk about :) .. I have Skype.. fb.. and VP..thanks :)
I can help,please write back

new here, and looking for fluent AS signers so i can learn more. ive been doing online college lessons, but it'd be easier to practice with a person, not a video. im not on here much..my insta is your_angel143 hit me up..? :) i grew up doing sign so im am fairly versed, but still need help

Hi, I'm sydney, im hearing and trying to become an interpreter and would love some help and would love having someone to practice with! I have Skype, snapchat, whichever is best for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back