Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up too! If anyone wants to practice with me feel free to contact me. I guess you can call me a beginner because I know the basics, but I'm a fast learner and I'll be glad to help beginners! Just give me a shout.

I started to learn ASL a few months ago with online videos and stepped it up to weekly private ASL lessons. Let me know what your schedule is. I am pretty flexible and live in California so I am on PST

I started to learn ASL a few months ago with online videos and stepped it up to weekly private ASL lessons. Let me know what your schedule is. I am pretty flexible and live in California so I am on PST
What’s your glide name

I would like to practice too. I have been learning since August 2017. I have a tutor who I see twice a month and for the past two or three lessons we have been practicing with her sending me a scripted conversation and then I go through and figure the grammar and signs out and then put it all together. Before that it was just vocabulary. I have very little experience with just signing whatever people are saying at the time. I have skype for anyone interested. I am in PST and most days except Fridays currently work for me.

I would like to practice too. I have been learning since August 2017. I have a tutor who I see twice a month and for the past two or three lessons we have been practicing with her sending me a scripted conversation and then I go through and figure the grammar and signs out and then put it all together. Before that it was just vocabulary. I have very little experience with just signing whatever people are saying at the time. I have skype for anyone interested. I am in PST and most days except Fridays currently work for me.
I am inbox me
:)

Hi there! I've been looking for a sign language pal for a while. I've been slowly learning since 2013 and finally feel comfortable trying to converse with people. Message me for my skype info!

Hi guys I'm new at sign language and I need help so once you can just message me.
I appreciate any help I can get

HI, would anyone like to video chat with me? I just started learning and I would really love to learn especially with someone.

Hey I'm a student learning ASL and I love it. I'd love to video chat to practice ASL and even help each other learn more... also making some awesome new friends is cool too:)

I have everything from oovoo and skype to marco polo and glide (and everything in between).

Message me for an awesome ASL buddy ✨

GLIDE - Vee_Smileyface :)

Last edited:
Hello looking to practice ASL Message me for Skype name please and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back