Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My name is Kayla I’m hearing and looking to find someone to practice asl (pse) with eventually (id like to get to know the person through messaging before I jump on video chat because I’m a very awkward and shy person) preferably a female around my age 18-25 or an elder who wants someone to talk to/tell stories to. hearing/deaf/hard of hearing doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Hi. My name is Kayla I’m hearing and looking to find someone to practice asl (pse) with eventually (id like to get to know the person through messaging before I jump on video chat because I’m a very awkward and shy person) preferably a female around my age 18-25 or an elder who wants someone to talk to/tell stories to. hearing/deaf/hard of hearing doesn’t matter.
Oh I forgot to add we can talk on glide. Pm me for my username

I am hard of hearing and going deaf. I would love to practice.

I want to learn too, please add me to your skype chat if any; m-ourad1991
tyvm for the initiative!

Hello. I'm a beginner asl student and I'm looking for a group or person on glide to practice with.

Hello! I really want to practice ASL so badly. Is there someone available and really loves to help and talk to hearing beginning learners? it would be preferable to sign to a woman. and if you would like to help me, please contact me and tell me how to contact you. thanks a lot!

Hi, I want to learn ASL and having someone to do it with would really help! I used to have a friend to learn it with but I moved and unfortunately I don't have contact with her anymore.A buddy would be greatly appreciated;)

Hello! I'm from New York and my college only offers up to ASL 2, since they don't consider it as an actual language to get a minor or major in (which I think is very dumb). I am not the best signer, but I am always up for a challenge in learning the correct way. My schedule is kinda wacky due to playing sports as well, but if anyone is willing to work with me I'll do my best to find a time that works for both of us! I have just about all of the video chats, minus facetime since #androidarmy. Thanks in advance!

I took ASL in my high school for 2 years and I'm now at college but I'm worried I'll lose my ASL skills. I have glide if people wanna practice using that, message me for details!

Hello! I'm from New York and my college only offers up to ASL 2, since they don't consider it as an actual language to get a minor or major in (which I think is very dumb). I am not the best signer, but I am always up for a challenge in learning the correct way. My schedule is kinda wacky due to playing sports as well, but if anyone is willing to work with me I'll do my best to find a time that works for both of us! I have just about all of the video chats, minus facetime since #androidarmy. Thanks in advance!
I'd love to be an ASL buddy for you!!

Skilled Deaf ASLer here in grad school. Looking for someone who can blow my mind and teach me amazing, sophisticated, brilliant new things: a new skill, knowledge, language, anything! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE learning and I'm thrilled to help teach ASL in return!

I would love an ASL buddy if anybody wants to!! I have facetime video chat and facebook messenger if anyone is interested :)

I'm on Glide … I need lots of ASL practice ….. @cqeovna (James A, with the white beard).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back