Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna practice some sign language with me? I am hard of hearing but I can read lips, and I can talk! My Skype is mady.grandy

Hey I'm a beginner and would love someone to practice with! I've taken two semesters but that was a while ago so I'm a bit rusty. It seems everyone has Skype here so I guess I'll have to make one soon lol I promise I'm a fast learner

Hi, I am deaf and new to this forum :) I have some basic ASL skills - want to get better at it, and also make some friends. If you wanna practice with me, my skype id is jcbrown525.

Does anyone or group of people want to make a GroupMe or a group chat to help teach ASL, and make new friends? A great way to expand the learning community.

Hi, I'm new to this group and just back into signing after having to take a few years off for wrist surgeries. I'm so happy to be back, I'm ASL 2 level and really want to practice and get the rust off, I miss signing a lot. I have glide, skype and facetime. Let me know if anyone is up for signing a few nights a week for 30 min or so. I'm up for practice! Thanks!

Hi everyone! I am trying to get better at ASL and wonder if anyone would be willing to use glide and help me to try to be fluent in the language

Hi there! I took some ASL classes in high school and have been trying to teach myself as much as i can because i really like the language. It has been hard for me to transition from basic sentences to holding a conversation. If anyone would be willing to chat with me via Skype that would be great!

I am a college student taking asl and would love new friends willing to help me learn and grow in this new culture i'm learning.

I'd like to learn and practice ASL, but am extremely shy and awkward to do it 1-on-1, but i can probably do a group thingy if there is one!

Me too. I have to admit that I am in a chat and I am extremely under experienced. They sign so well and quickly and I'm like, WILL I EVER UNDERSTAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back