Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG yes! Are you still open to it? :)
I want to be able to do this too!
Is anyone open right now? I gotta prepare for a presentation and I feel like it's not good I don't know how to start it.

Hey guys my name is Tiffany, I am in my 4th year of asl. I am 18. I would love to talk to people of all skill levels. Anyone can send me a video in asl on glide my user name is: uynknym.

Hey, gals! I am deaf. I often hang out with my deaf friends in my area, and if all of you wanna practice SL. Here's my Glide: tavijpo. We can create a group of all of us and introduce ourselves. (Y) Be welcome! Been in a while missing out here hehe.

Hey, gals! I am deaf. I often hang out with my deaf friends in my area, and if all of you wanna practice SL. Here's my Glide: tavijpo. We can create a group of all of us and introduce ourselves. (Y) Be welcome! Been in a while missing out here hehe.
Right on!
I'll be making one today after work.
See you soon :)

Hey guys my name is Tiffany, I am in my 4th year of asl. I am 18. I would love to talk to people of all skill levels. Anyone can send me a video in asl on glide my user name is: uynknym.
That is what I'm talking about ! :)
I'll be checking you out

Here is a thread for the ASL students who want to practice so they can contact each other and find who wants to practice with them.
Hello! I know this might be a long shot but I'm a Swedish signlanguage interpreter student. If you're a deaf/hard of hearing swedish person, would you like to help me with my signing? Just talk and practice! I'm 19, Female and I'm in the first year of signlanguage classes. Send me a message if you're interested!

Hello! I know this might be a long shot but I'm a Swedish sign-language interpreter student. If you're a deaf/hard of hearing a swedish person, would you like to help me with my signing? Just talk and practice! I'm 19, Female and I'm in the first year of sign language classes. Send me a message if you're interested!
Most of the people know American Sign Language. You should see if there are a nice group of deaf people in your area, so you can practice Swedish Sign Language with them. Wanna practice ASL?

Hi! I am hearing and would like to learn ASL as well as deaf culture. But I would also like a really good friend. I don't want to get what I need and then dip. I want the person teaching me to want to build a friendship with me as well. you don't have to live near me, I have Skype and FaceTime and i have moved around a lot so distance doesn't bother me! I only ask that this person is around my age :) (I'm 18)

To all of you who want people to practice with, join a group on fb called asl practice group...

However, please read some of the stuff on here and online on Deaf culture first please :)

Hi my name is Kayleene. I'm still really new with ASL so I'm looking to make friends and meet other people who sign since you can't really get better without practice. I have Skype and glide but I'd prefer glide! My username is kwopershall on glide if you wanna practice!

Hello... I am an ASL Student, wanting to become an interpreter. I am currently in ASL 2, as well as Intro to Deaf Culture Studies. I would love to have someone to practice with as I was told I would need to submerse myself in the community in order to become an interpreter.
If anyone would like to add me, you are more than welcome to. I am 31, male, live in San Diego. Thank you all
Skype name: Medic_Dave

Hi David , I think there are plenty of Deaf events in that area, so go out and chat and maybe make a new friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back