Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to practice ASL! I'm currently learning the language and I would really appreciate someone to practice with on Skype or glide! Message me

I would like to practice my speech so I could communicate with siri or google glass, message me :lol:

I have Skype! If anyone would like to add me, it's rayweyhey. I'm a beginner, so my signing sucks, but I'd still like to learn! Shoot me a message and I'll answer whenever I can :)

I have Skype! If anyone would like to add me, it's rayweyhey. I'm a beginner, so my signing sucks, but I'd still like to learn! Shoot me a message and I'll answer whenever I can :)

I am a beginner also. Teaching myself for right now with free videos from ASL

Oooh, this is what I was looking for! I don't know much ASL and really want to learn more over Skype and what not.

Wow! This is great. I'm a beginner teaching myself online, looking for someone to practice with! Let me know if you're interested. I have Skype.

I would love to have someone to practice with. I am going to school to be an interpreter, please contact me if you're interested!
hi I am a social work major with an ASL concentration. I would love to practice. I know the basic off of Youtube thats it. please help me practice.

I would love to have someone to practice with. I am going to school to be an interpreter, please contact me if you're interested!

I'm very interested, as long as you're willing to help a beginner. Does Skype work for you?

Hi!!!! I would love to be a part of this group because I am in love with ASL and would love an asl buddy to speak with.

Anyone in the mood to teach me a few words later on today or to see if I managed to retain any info ?

Anyone looking for someone to learn with or practice with. Im not sure my level.
I can hold conversation. Well some conversation and i know random words ive picked up. I was being taught by a girl i worked with but i had to move. She was awesome and had a great sense of humor which made the learning experience great.

I'm a student that just began my ASL Classes and determined to jump right in. I am already familiar with the basics and would love to start communicating (Skype and Messaging) with another another user. I am the only guy in a full class of females.. which is not an issue. I would like to practice with someone around my age (20), male or female, but I would not mind practicing with another guy since I am the only guy in my class. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! :)

My name's Amanda and I'm in the last semester of the interpreter training program at my college. Looking for ASL buddies that are very serious about learning ASL and who want to develop their skills more.

Would prefer people who are around an advanced (or even intermediate) level. I want to keep improving, as I have intentions of taking the certification test in January.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back