Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 17 year old college freshman finishing up my first year and also finishing up ASL 1. I plan to take ASL 2 next semester but definitely need someone to sign with over summer and beyond so I can learn more and won't get rusty. I'm not the best signer in the world (I'm really bad at fast fingerspelling and reading others' fingerspelling) but I'm working really hard and would love to learn more by skyping/facetiming with anyone who knows ASL, whether you're d/Deaf, hearing, or HoH. Let me know if you're interested!!

I'm an interpreting student at CSUN willing to practice with any students on Glide @DerekBenny

I'm a 17 year old college freshman finishing up my first year and also finishing up ASL 1. I plan to take ASL 2 next semester but definitely need someone to sign with over summer and beyond so I can learn more and won't get rusty. I'm not the best signer in the world (I'm really bad at fast fingerspelling and reading others' fingerspelling) but I'm working really hard and would love to learn more by skyping/facetiming with anyone who knows ASL, whether you're d/Deaf, hearing, or HoH. Let me know if you're interested!!
Hey, I'm a 25 year old college graduate. I'm learning ASL on my own as I go into social work. I've practiced before but I"m back to scratch. Would you be interested in practicing with me? my Skype name is SkyLuke26

Would love to skype or FaceTime with somebody. I just started to reteach myself so I don't know too much and I'm pretty slow but if anyone else is either just learning or is patient enough to deal with me then let me know haha

Last edited:
<this girl right here would like a signing buddie> sign me up ;)
My skill level is ASL 1

hello guys i'm looking for ASL buddies who we can practice together .
add me on skype: tamer88884

Hi, sophomore here. I've only taken about 4 weeks of an ASL 1 class, but I would love to practice with someone via Skype. Let me know if you're interested ^u^

Here is a thread for the ASL students who want to practice so they can contact each other and find who wants to practice with them.
I would love to have someone to practice with. I am going to school to be an interpreter, please contact me if you're interested!

Hello all!
I would say that I'm a level 2 ASL student (I've been teaching myself with books and online resources). I'm working on being conversational as well as fluency in general. If anyone wants to practice, just shoot me a message. I have Skype and Glide.

Can't wait to talk to you☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back