Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a newbie taking asl level 2 i will like to practice some more. my oovoo is limaris21 my yahoo messenger is limarissuarez and you can find me on facebook as limaris suarez clemente

Awwww... I didn't see that till now. :(

I forget set for you fill for you soon coming soon I will arrange for you :P I arrange I will set for you!
im a newbie taking asl level 2 i will like to practice some more. my oovoo is limaris21 my yahoo messenger is limarissuarez and you can find me on facebook as limaris suarez clemente

i added for you oovoo asl class!

I live in Modesto CA and am taking my first ASL class. Im working hard and catching on pretty fast. Looking for someone to practice with in Modesto or maybe on Skype.

Shane McLafferty | Facebook

what is your skype let know me I do it i figure out! would be might to your review your posts!

Oh...forgot that little detail... =>.<=

You can also find it under a search for "Shane McLafferty". (Its the Modesto one)

I'm in ASL 1. I've only had a few classes so I don't know alot. would love someone to practice with.

Oh...forgot that little detail... =>.<=

You can also find it under a search for "Shane McLafferty". (Its the Modesto one)

I do check it your add I forget it sorry!

I'm in ASL 1. I've only had a few classes so I don't know alot. would love someone to practice with.

hmm, sure you interesting to ASL :)
I got Skype, oovoo, and ym n tinychat so I'm down

I already for you oovoo :) your skype! I know Tinychat personal!

Hi,
I just started ASL 1. I would like to video chat. That would be great.
Judy

I do check it your add I forget it sorry!

hmm, sure you interesting to ASL :)

I already for you oovoo :) your skype! I know Tinychat personal!

i just made a skype because my oovoo is very slow skype is better my skype is limaris21

I'm in ASL 1. And I just made a skype if anyone wants to practice.
skype - mariee1015

i have oovoo, skype, and tinychat. I know PSE, and I need to work on my ASL grammar. I would love to chat.

Yes Please

Hi,

I live in PA. I am hearing, I would love to have someone to practice ASL with as well. I have lots of jobs so I need to schedule times and I do have skype. Let me know if anyone is interested in practicing with me. I am not using a book , nor taking a formal class. Just websites and 1 very kind man who is willing to teach me an hour a week.

hopeful in PA

I am apologized you should another you offer you new people!!! you should be new people!!

I am disappointment!!!!! I suggest to your new people teach you I want to encourage to your people!

Hello all I'm and ASL and interpreting student from Ohio I just created a skype and would love to practice with anyone. my sn is theaterchic2004. would also love to get with people in my area and practice as well. I am in sign 2 right now.

Anyone willing to Skype with me? Or meet up? I live in the Portland, OR area. Please "e-mail/message" me, because I may not see replys from this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back