Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skype name: jennval83

Please add me if we can practice some ASL! I am losing skill fast, and need all the practice I can get! :/

My Skype name is opheliaspeaks. I'm on frequently and ready to chat!

ETA: I'm late deafened and pretty fluent in ASL. I tutor occasionally. :)

Hi

Hey guys. I know you probably get this a lot and don't want to sound like a sounding drum and keep reiterating what everyone else has already asked. But I am very interested in learning sign language (If possible: with someone my own age) I'm 22. I've read a couple of books, but never have actually had any practice and kind of gave up 2 years ago after I really didn't find anyone to practice with. Anyone who is interested, please PM me. Thanks :)

Ophelia: I would love some ASL pointers!

Ki4jgt: A lot of us have our Skype names listed if you want to chat. Most of the group I talk with on Skype are hearing students, and of course we all need practice. Join us!

Ophelia: I would love some ASL pointers!

Ki4jgt: A lot of us have our Skype names listed if you want to chat. Most of the group I talk with on Skype are hearing students, and of course we all need practice. Join us!

hey you add my id skype smithtr :)
thank I add for you!

ASL in the UP of MI

My skype name is stephanie.t.128
I am in asl 2 and thinking about an ITP...
I'm currently in a respiratory therapy program and will graduate this April.
I am blessed enough to have a deaf friend who is fluent in asl.
I'm curious, is anyone else in the UP?

Stephanie.:wave:

My skype name is stephanie.t.128
I am in asl 2 and thinking about an ITP...
I'm currently in a respiratory therapy program and will graduate this April.
I am blessed enough to have a deaf friend who is fluent in asl.
I'm curious, is anyone else in the UP?

Stephanie.:wave:

i will do for you :)

Thank

Hi im Candace looking for anyone to help me learn to sign i know my alphabet and some word but dont know sentence order. I have never taken a class or signed with anyone, however im still trying to learn. I have Skype Candiaki and Oovoo Candiaki214

Hey all, I'm in ASL 4 in college and love it, but I would love some conversational practice as I don't get much other than the class work. My skype name is spazzers5

Thanks!

Skype practice anyone?

My Skype name is lauren.hutt5asl if anyone would like to add me. My schedule is kind of crazy, but I would like to try to fit in some more practice time. :) I am currently in an ITP program and in ASL Intermediate 2, and I'm in NJ.

Oh, I got ooVoo as well. spazzers5 for that as well!

Hi! I'm a hearing guy who's taking ASL at small private place in Chicago (not university classes). It's been about 6 months since I started, but the classes move kinda slow, so I'd still rate myself a beginner. I'd love to practice with other students, or really anyone who is willing. I just bought a webcam specifically for this purpose. If I am on Skype, feel free to call!: freneticstoat

@LeighASL - I am jennval83 on Skype. :) I am on infrequently, but could definitely consider a few hours maybe on Saturdays if people want to practice!

@LeighASL - I am jennval83 on Skype. :) I am on infrequently, but could definitely consider a few hours maybe on Saturdays if people want to practice!

I add for you :)

Hi! I'm a hearing guy who's taking ASL at small private place in Chicago (not university classes). It's been about 6 months since I started, but the classes move kinda slow, so I'd still rate myself a beginner. I'd love to practice with other students, or really anyone who is willing. I just bought a webcam specifically for this purpose. If I am on Skype, feel free to call!: freneticstoat

I add for you :)

I am willing to practice with anyone that is willing to practice with me:)!
I am a beginner at asl I love the language its beautiful.
I learn the signs fast the finger spelling is taking me some time.
But message me if you are interested :) I have webcam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back