Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Calvero and Esb,

I would love too! I wonder if there would be a way to have all three of us at the same time?

-John

Hi Calvero and Esb,

I would love too! I wonder if there would be a way to have all three of us at the same time?

-John

Set up a google hangout and you can invite more than one person. You can chat with more than one person on some of the other programs you mentioned too, although not on Skype's free version.

I am hearing, but I am going into the sign language interpreting program. My cousin is deaf and she was the one that inspired me to want to learn signing. I have learned some from her, but I would love to have people to practice with, especially when I get into the signing classes. I would love to gain more knowledge before I go into those classes though since it would make me better at signing and help me in the classes. Please message me and tell me a little about yourself, then I will give you my skype name. Thanks!

Hi, I've posted here before, but I am currently taking ASL 3 in college and I took three years of ASL in high school. I am hard-of-hearing and plan to become an interpreter. I am free to chat tonight and tomorrow. My skype is Kimonocrazy and you can find my on google + as Billy Riedel.

hey im Chanel. im HOH. I am learning ASL, if you want to practice my skype is iscreamncake

ASL 2 student

Hi! I'm Kelli and I'm in ASL 2 and I'd love to chat with someone from time to time on Skype or FaceTime.

Also - I'm working on an assignment today and it would be helpful is someone was around to verify certain signs for me :)

nice i can sign anytime so am willing to learn more sign and practice am not fluent on sign so anyone who willing to help me i would be grateful from bottom of my heart here is my skype id is BABYRUTH24 and yahoo is BABYRUTH24@YMAIL.COM please PM me here first to let me know thanks

also i know basic sign but i want to be fluent on it :)

Hi there! I'm willing to practice, too. I'm mild HOH, and just learning ASL so very new to it. I'm in San Antonio, TX so I'd be willing to meet for coffee, as well.

Does anyone know of ASL classes I can take in San Antonio, TX to learn? I haven't been able to find any at all.

Hi there! I'm willing to practice, too. I'm mild HOH, and just learning ASL so very new to it. I'm in San Antonio, TX so I'd be willing to meet for coffee, as well.

Does anyone know of ASL classes I can take in San Antonio, TX to learn? I haven't been able to find any at all.

http://***********.com/wordpress/main/sign-language/

forum won't let me put that link correctly . Just replace the stars with "deaf network" with no spaces and it will give you plenty of resources for learning ASL.

Hello. I'm an asl 4 student. My Skype and oovoo are benjammin.23
You can also add me on glide PIN: GQPAFPP

Hello Everyone!!

I am a ASL/Interpreting student in NY and looking to make more friends and signing buddies!!!

I have skype so message me and we can chat!!!

Wanna chat!

Hi everyone. :wave:

My name is Laura, and I've been in ASL classes for 4 years. Right now, I'm in the middle of applying to colleges to become an ASL interpreter! :cool: Unfortunately, the harder I try to improve my signing, the worse it seems to get... :tears: Anyone else know this feeling? Maybe we could chat sometime and try to improve each other's ASL skills?

If you happen to be deaf and want to chat, well then... :bowdown:

Hi! I'm pretty new here, so I'll be brief~

I'm Blue, and I am an art student that would really like to practice ASL with someone. I took an ASL 1 class two years ago, and I've been teaching myself ASL, even though I'm not very good at it. Message me if you want to skype with an absolute beginner! :)

Hi
I am losing my hearing and at this point officially Hard-of-Hearing. I am taking ASL courses online, but that leaves my feeling like I am perfect! (since no one is there to say "What was THAT?" Anyway, I have a mac and use FaceTime and could really benefit from some face to face time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back