Students Looking for ASL buddies

Hi everyone,
My name is Kyra and I'm in my second year of ASL classes in school. I am doing well with signing, but we don't actually sign much in class, so I don't get much practice. I will be minoring in sign language studies next fall, so I would really love to practice and develop my signing skills further. Let me know if anyone is in the same sort of boat and maybe we can practice together!

Hi everyone,
My name is Kyra and I'm in my second year of ASL classes in school. I am doing well with signing, but we don't actually sign much in class, so I don't get much practice. I will be minoring in sign language studies next fall, so I would really love to practice and develop my signing skills further. Let me know if anyone is in the same sort of boat and maybe we can practice together!
I am in the exact sam boat. Most of the people in my class aren't entirely interested, and we don't sign as often as I'd like for practice!!

Hey, gals! I am deaf. I often hang out with my deaf friends in my area, and if all of you wanna practice SL. Here's my Glide: tavijpo. We can create a group of all of us and introduce ourselves. (Y) Be welcome! Been in a while missing out here hehe.

Hey, gals! I am deaf. I often hang out with my deaf friends in my area, and if all of you wanna practice SL. Here's my Glide: tavijpo. We can create a group of all of us and introduce ourselves. (Y) Be welcome! Been in a while missing out here hehe.
Right on!
I'll be making one today after work.
See you soon :)

Here is a thread for the ASL students who want to practice so they can contact each other and find who wants to practice with them.
Hello! I know this might be a long shot but I'm a Swedish signlanguage interpreter student. If you're a deaf/hard of hearing swedish person, would you like to help me with my signing? Just talk and practice! I'm 19, Female and I'm in the first year of signlanguage classes. Send me a message if you're interested!

Hello! I know this might be a long shot but I'm a Swedish sign-language interpreter student. If you're a deaf/hard of hearing a swedish person, would you like to help me with my signing? Just talk and practice! I'm 19, Female and I'm in the first year of sign language classes. Send me a message if you're interested!
Most of the people know American Sign Language. You should see if there are a nice group of deaf people in your area, so you can practice Swedish Sign Language with them. Wanna practice ASL?

Hi! I am hearing and would like to learn ASL as well as deaf culture. But I would also like a really good friend. I don't want to get what I need and then dip. I want the person teaching me to want to build a friendship with me as well. you don't have to live near me, I have Skype and FaceTime and i have moved around a lot so distance doesn't bother me! I only ask that this person is around my age :) (I'm 18)

Mieke

Belgian ASL noob
To all of you who want people to practice with, join a group on fb called asl practice group...

However, please read some of the stuff on here and online on Deaf culture first please :)