Stuck between two

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I am dating a guy right now, he is hearing but involved in deaf world, i tell him to be careful what he says and if he talks about me cuz he dont understand deaf gossip and backstabbing. ANYways, he is not my type but he is totally mad in love with me and I do think about him a lot and love to spend lots of time with him. He is a hard worker, going to college and would do anything for me. On the other hand, there is this guy who is EVERYTHING on my list of a perfect man...... but he doesnt like to text or anything and he is pre-med, etc......

what would you do when you are between a real sweet person that would do anything and your "perfect" person? this perfect person was my ex that broke up mutually since he wasnt ready for a relationship since he recently broke up from a long term, I told him to date others and explore and have fun. they are both younger than me. but now he says he is ready and he thinks about me alot and thought i was the best girl he ever dated and had...

so its so tempting........... DARN I cant choose............ I am worried what happens if it doesnt work out with the sweet person, I will be kicking myself for losing the "perfect" man

Gee...BabyPhat21 -- that's a difficult situation to be in. I was in that sort of situation years ago, before I met my husband...I must agree, it was one of the hardest decisions I had to make as I didn't want to make a mistake or hurt someone, you know?
I think the best thing for you is to listen to your heart and follow your gut feeling on what is best for you. I really can't give a specific suggestion because every relationship is different and is affected differently with individuals involved.

BabyPhat; I know How you are feeling I was in the same boat....

but, all I can tell you is to just Follow Your heart. if you need more time to choose between the sweet guy and the perfect Guy then give yourself more time. I wish you all the Best of Luck! You could always be friends with the other guy and if the guy you are with doesn't last then maybe there a chance with the other guy Later. :dunno:

Just go with what your heart tells you to take. If you're having a hard time, you can make a list weighing the pros and cons of each guy and decide from there.

Yeah, I agree with Vampy and Cheri, just follow your heart and you will know which one is the ' one ' for you!....

Good Luck BabyPhat! :ily:

Goes ditto for me too - you need to follow your heart - for all you know, neither one of 'em can be Mister Right. You're young, too...you have plenty of time to make these kinds of choices. In fact, you could always tell both of them that you're the one who wishes to keep your options open right now - and that you don't wish to commit. Maybe you can date both of them and see which one you have more of a good time with - you can't really be expected to make a decision now - because well...if you're not sure, you're not sure. You don't want to be pressured into deciding between "Mr. Sweet" and "Mr. Pre-Med" when truthfully, someone even better might come along someday and all this would seem so, so...pointless! Hehehe.

Good luck, Babyphat, I do hope that you are happy with your choices.

double trouble....gotta follow ur heart....for me I would go for a reliable person than a perfect person....

Back